Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

-insert info here-:trollestia:

Working on concepts for my story about Parallel or alternate paths.
You know how in some games, stages or events change depending on what you do or what you mess up?
I was thinking of making some chapters for alternate path ways.
EX
Parallel 1 [main story] Lose to Final boss, Regain memory, try to die. [Zero and X start off]
Parallel 2 [Vacation story] Beat final boss, do not regain memory, Flawless battle retreat. [Resistace start off, Reveal the Guardians repair was a secret project Ciel was doing for Zero.]
Parallel 3 [hunter story] Weil/Vile /weil escapes to Equestria, Zero and Co go to hunt him down
[Zero and X start off: X given new body. both hunters start with over powered abilties.]
Parallel 4: Omake: ZX. Giro [Zero] and the Guardians come to investigate a strange world that seems to have no Technology or Life. Omake Parallel References past Lines as 'feelings of dejah vu'
What do ya think? Parallels also fall into my Dark Savior References XD
[the case of 1 and 4 being the Same Equestria with Alpha Zero, 4 guardians, and Greenswordsman on assignment for the Princesses much time has passed]
Im also thinking of Alt ideas for if missions fail.
Ex: Zero fails Everfree misson, finding Fluttershy Turned to stone. Start Mission to gather things to save Fluttershy, then come back to the town on fire from the Dragon Zero had not had to fight.
thats all I got so far.. and have typed so far.. what ya think?
[If I posted in the wrong spot let me know, and sorry for any errors, I'm typing Right before going to bed for work.]

MaverickHunterZero
Group Admin

as I told you before on the main page, it is a good concept, the only thing is getting it to work in a friendly way for the readers. If you want to make this "What if?" stories you should wait until the main premise is done, and then head on to create the stories.

I still don't get what it is exactly you want us to help you with other than telling you if this is a good or bad idea.

Be more specific please so we can help you in a better way.:twilightsmile:

actually as Megaman players you can also help with ideas as to what I might be messing up.
as of the latest chapter, have pointed Changling and pony magic as different forces. [As Zero can be lifted by twilight but sees through Changling powers easilly]
Is there anything I'm REALLY over looking in my story?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3