Megaman Fanbase 193 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

*Hasbro*

*Capcom*

Geo - "It's have been 4 years, since I met Omega-Xis........" (Mega Man Starforce Leo/Pegasus/Dragon)

"It was fate that changed my life as I was drawn into the battle to save Earth........" (Mega Man Starforce 2 Zerker/Saurian/ Ninja)

"I grew out of my hollow self and become the hero that me and him save the world." (Mega Man Starforce 3 Black Ace/ Red Joker)

"I made new friends that helped me get through the toughest time." (Mega Man Battle Network Operation Shooting Star)

"And now.....there's peace in earth." (Now......)

*Geo now become a 15 year old student heading to AMAKEN Academy with Luna, Bud, and Zack*

"We got the chance to move out of Echo Ridge Elementary School and attend AMAKEN Academy." (What start as a peaceful life after 4 years........)

"Technology evolved further, able for our Wizards to fight the remnants of Noise." [New portable technology - Cosmo ZS]

"Things around Earth are peaceful as people still remember us, 'the legendary blue shooting star'."

(a new threat emerges.........)

"Yet, we didn't expect fate now have in store in us......."

*A unstable portal causing Geo and Omega - Xis to sucked into another dimension*

(in another world)

"Into another world."

Omega - Xis - "Geo are you hurt?"

Geo - "Yeah I'm fine."

Omega - Xis - "Uh, Geo, uh you might want to check your hands....."

Geo - "Huh, what do you mean-" *upon seeing his hands are now hooves* "Gyaahhhhhh!"

Mega Man Star Force 4 - Harmonic Arc

(A new chapter begins after 4 years of Mega Man Starforce 3 as Geo and Omega - Xis enter the AMAKEN Academy and got sucked from an unstable portal to another dimension resulting Geo to turned into a pony.)

New World - Equestria [The World of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic now crossover to the new chapter of Mega Man Starforce]

(As they encounter new pony friends, they also on a search to find a way back home.)

New Friends/ New Brotherbands :

Princess Twilight Sparkle
Starlight Glimmer
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Applejack
Fluttershy
Spike

And More!

(Yet an ancient prophecy was foretold of a blue shooting star fighting a black shooting star.....)

New Danger

(And when the prophecy comes to light.......)

[Virus spreading across Equestria from Crystal Empire, Ponyville, Canterlot, Everfree Forest, and more. A mysterious dangerous Virus named Sirius planned to bring Equestria to darkness!]

New Power Awaken - Harmony Fusion

(A new power awaken able for Mega Man to infused his brotherband ponies into his Harmony Fusion Mode!)

[Mega Man infused himself with Princess Twilight Sparkle, becoming Harmony Fusion Mega Man Sage] (Ability - Magic Breaker)

(More of his combination of brotherband ponies unlock new abilites!)

Rainbow Dash + Mega Man = Harmony Fusion Mega Man Speedster (Ability - Speed Rush)
Starlight Glimmer + Mega Man = Harmony Fusion Mega Man Wizard (Ability - Magic Overload)
Applejack + Mega Man = Harmony Fusion Mega Man Strike (Ability - Earth Defense)
Pinkie Pie + Mega Man = Harmony Fusion Mega Man Party Crasher (Ability - Balloon Blitz)
Fluttershy + Mega Man = Harmony Fusion Mega Man Terrian (Ability - Healing Factor)
Rarity + Mega Man = Harmony Fusion Mega Man Prismatic (Ability - Diamond shield)
Spike + Mega Man = Harmony Fusion Mega Man Dragoon (Ability - Dragon Heart)

And More new forms!

(When combined all of his Harmony Fusion form, Mega Man assumed his new form- Messiah Destiny!)

(Ability - Harmonic Gale Meteor)

(The next chapter of Mega Man Starforce begins!)

Mega Man Starforce 4 - Harmonic Arc

(Together, we can be strong.)

5357355 Oh god I miss megaman starforce too much, but I'm not reading this. Not unless I get some finality on the Luna Platz(not Princess Luna)/Sonia rivalry for which one of the two gets Geo in the end.

huh. why did a MLPFim/Shooting star mix play in my head while i was reading it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3