The DM's Table 6 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
DungeonMiner
Group Admin

So, after the Harmony for All series, I have a couple more idea I want to see come to fruition.

Namely:
The Ponies of 2 Fort-
Mane 6 go to 2 Fort (TF2 crossover, where all of the red team mercs are "WTF?")

Good Girl-
One shot about Screwloose, inspired by LivingTombstone's and Dasha's song of the same name.

Daring Do and the [insert artifact name here]-
Because Daring Do.

What do you guys think?

Sir Squidfish
Group Contributor

I say I love the song Good Girl it's like one of my favorite as a vocalist

Haha! TF2 Crossover seems legit. Always amusing seeing that kind of thing.

I'll have to listen to that song at some point. . .

And of course, Daring Do.

DungeonMiner
Group Admin

Another one that popped into my head:

The Tome of Faust
Fact, Equestria is a peaceful place. Fact, only the royal guard own weapons. Fact, Assassins and thieves don't roam the streets and cities. Fact, Vamponies and Lycans do not exist. Fact, At one time, none of these were true.

In the world of Equestria's founding, with the three tribes, a lone Assassin finds himself facing adventures far beyond what he had been promised. And now with the awakening of the ancient powers, he has but one hope. He must find the Tome of Faust herself.

(Something of a Elder ScrollsXMLP crossover, set in Equestria before Celestia became princess)

Kilokk
Group Contributor

That sounds absolutely fantastic!

DungeonMiner
Group Admin

Yeah, I think that's the one I'll write up after Harmony for All. Now all I need is some canon-friendly replacements for the deadra.

Sheogorath-Discord is a no brain-er, and I may be able to use Luna as Nocturne, but that still leaves a few wanting.

Kilokk
Group Contributor

The obvious Daedra replacement are the Changings.

DungeonMiner
Group Admin

No, no, I was actually going to use a deadra to explain Changelings. It'd make a good backstroy.

DungeonMiner
Group Admin

So, since my birthday came up, one of my artistic friends offered me a commission.

Together, we got this.

I think it'll make the story that much cooler, don't you?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9