Kirby: From Dreamland to Equestria 134 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Feeling bored, guys? I've got an idea! It's time to unleash your creativity, because I'm going to ask you some awesome questions... What if characters from My Little Pony were Dream Friends in Kirby Star Allies? What would their attacks be, and what would be their motive for adventuring with the pink puffball?

I'll start us off with a pony that could most easily relate to Kirby: Pinkie Pie!

Motive: To have fun and spread laughter wherever she goes

Attacks: (Legend: A=Jump button; B=Attack button; L/R=Guard button)
B: Get 'Em, Gummy! (Dashes forward with Gummy in hoof; if Gummy makes contact with an enemy, he catches it in his mouth)
B after Get 'Em, Gummy!: Gator Cannon (Gummy spits out the enemy in his mouth with the force of a Blaster Bullet; in other words, the enemy is launched hard enough to slam through everything in its path, until it hits a wall)
Hold B+direction after Get 'Em, Gummy!: Target Gator (Aim Gator Cannon)
Dash+B: Cartwheel (Does a cartwheel, plowing through enemies)
Up+B: Pinkie Pounce (Bounces into the air like Flamberge's Burst Jump)
Down+B after Pinkie Pounce: Bounce 'N' Trounce (Slams down with enough force to make a small shockwave)
Down then Up+B: Pinkie Sense (Pinkie's tail twitches, and two anvils fall; one on each side of her)
A in midair: Pinkie Copter (Spins her tail like a helicopter rotor, allowing her to fly)
L/R+Left/Right: Tele-Pie (Hides below the ground where the camera can't see, then reappears a short distance to the left or right)

Friend Abilities:
Make contact with Twilight during Get 'Em, Gummy!: Alicorn Gun (Uses Twilight as a gatling gun like in A Canterlot Wedding, Part 2)
Up: Prepare Party Cannon (Friends can get in the Party Cannon)
B after friends enter Party Cannon: Fire Away! (Shoots friends out of Party Cannon; they bounce around while hurting enemies they make contact with)

Note: When controlled by the CPU, Pinkie Pie is an expert at dodging enemy attacks.

Post your own ideas!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1