Doctor Whooves 1,805 members · 553 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

So, looks like in Ncuti's era, we are having Mel return at some point!

Link

Bonnie Langford said: "I am absolutely thrilled to be bringing Melanie Bush back. To be part of the exceptional cast, crew and production team led by the force of nature that is Russell T Davies is a career highlight. I’m so privileged and proud to have been a member of the Doctor Who family since the classic era and to be included in the new generation is phenomenal.”

Showrunner, Russell T Davies said: “Open those TARDIS doors wide, because Bonnie’s back! What an honour, delight and hoot to welcome back the character of Melanie, after too long away. And this isn’t just a cameo, Bonnie is right in the thick of the action, battling monsters and chaos and cliffhangers, right at the Doctor's side, just like the old days.”

I can't wait to see what they do with this!

--Sweetie Belle

Sixes_And_Sevens
Group Admin

Words cannot express how thrilled I am about this. She's always been criminally underused, particularly in her original run, but even in the extended universe. I'm really interested and excited to see what RTD does with her!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I know what you mean!

And what RTD said about it not just being a cameo and her being in the thick of things is exactly what I was hoping for. I'd also be kinda surprised if this story wasn't written by RTD himself. Bear in mind that the first Doctor Who script he wrote, the Mind of the Hodiac, featured Mel...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3