• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Skinny man!

Okay, I want to watch this right now...

--Sweetie Belle

Sixes_And_Sevens
Group Admin

Ok, David Tennant is back, fine, we knew this... Catherine Tate is killing it, as usual... Neil Patrick Harris is probably the Celestial Toymaker --

LIVE ACTION BEEP THE MEEP???? My adorable war crimes son??? on the television??? Cannot believe. I love his design and all, pathetic wet poor little meow meow levels over 9000, looks like a kitty and an owl had a baby, and then it turned up sad and shivering on your doorstep. Who could say no to those sweet little eyes when he asks you to kill his enemies?

Anyway, well done to RTD for managing to attract the attention of NuWho lovers, Classic fans, and EU weirdos like me. maybe we'll finally get an Iris Wildthyme TV story

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'd actually heard rumors about Beep the Meep, too, but it's one of these things that seemed far fetched enough that you dismiss it...

All in all, amazing trailer, though. I think this is for all three specials. And as you said, pretty much something for everyone here. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

Curious as to how they plan to do Donna and the Doctor reunion. Especially since so much has changed since Ten's era.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It seems from the trailer like things are picking right up from where it was left off. They don't seem to have hand waved the fact that Donna will die if she remembers him, either. Not sure how or if they'll resolve that, but you can see the Doctor and Donna running together at one point, there...

There's also the question of whether this is mentally the 10th Doctor, or a different Doctor with his body, since all the regenerations mess around with personality and such a lot. Why the Doctor is David Tennant again is going to be a big mystery for these specials.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5