Nurse Redheart 647 members · 175 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

It's a bit quiet around here, so i am opening a random thread.

Pretty much what the title said. You go to your routine check up and without knowing, Nurse Redheart is coming into room and tells you she is doing the Check up on you.

How would you react and how would it go with you?

I'd nod and let her do the check-up because clearly there must be something wrong with me, if I'm hallucinating that my nurse is a pastel pony.

I stare, confused. Then, awkardly and slowly, let her do so.

Comment posted by Gates of Hell deleted Jul 15th, 2015

4549983 I'd just role with it, and perhaps wonder if I'm imaging things. Probably even ask her to pinch me if such a thing is possible with hooves.

4549983 Debate wether or not to do anything, say "Fuck It!" and then just be like whatever go ahead. Seeing a nurse as an MLP nurse, too much MLP confirmed, time to take a break and destroy people's souls on Battlefield 4.

4549983 "Uh, hey there Redheart. What's up?" Nurse Redheart looks at me with her usual smile and happy attitude. "Just visiting to do a routine check up" Redheart replied. "I didn't know you guys do check ups at home, also I know that my next check up wouldn't be for a good while" I replied. Nurse Redheart chuckled. "It's a new addition I've added just for you" Redheart replied. "Well if you say so I'll take my shirt off" "Take your pants off while you're at it" Redheart added. "Uh...why? If I may ask" I questioned. "A full body exam Mr. Williams" Redheart answered. I removed my jeans and place them on my recliner so they aren't far from reach. Redheart walked towards me with an extra sway in her hips. "If you would proceed to lay down on the couch so I can begin the check up" Redheart commanded. "Yeah no problem" I slowly reclined myself onto my couch, watching Redheart pull out her stethoscope. "Okay Mr. Williams, please breath in through your nose and out through your mouth while I listen to your lungs and heart" Redheart instructed. I followed whatever Redheart instructed me to do up until the last bit. "One last thing Mr. Williams" Redheart informed me. "Sure. What do you need me to do?" I questioned. Redheart smiled seductivly. "Please remove your briefs" "Any reson why?" I asked. "There is a alement going around affecling the loin region, so I need to perform a exam" Redheart explained. "Uh sure" I replied. Slowly I remove my boxer briefs just as Redheart instructed me to. Sadly I was punished by the cold air hitting my member. "Now let's begin...the exam" Redheart chuckled.

I would be like"meh, fuck it, it's too early for this". Then I would just let her examine me.

Roll with it while having a nice conversation and hitting on her every once in a while. I don't want to come on as too forceful.

4550798 :rainbowlaugh: I love that bit.

4549983 I'd definitely go with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14