Ponies in the Real World 1,683 members · 1,105 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Do you ever wish that there would be a MLP generation in the near future in which the ponies actually came to our world and pretty much spent the whole generation of being there?

SockPuppet
Group Admin

Nah, Hasbro would screw that up. Fanfiction is better for this.

Being someone who saw Sonic X, that show wasn't so bad. Also, this would have been a good idea to bring back human companions that haven't been around since G1. Another thing is that they can be able to help the arriving ponies keep a low profile when being there similar to shows such as Transformers, which did this a lot. In a way, this would be something out of the box for MLP if they did this.

I'm just going to come clean on this. It's not really wanting to have the ponies coming to our world that I wanted to see, it's more about bringing back human companions to the show especially a rebooted Megan. I could never understand why this idea was never brought back again after G1. Then again, it probably was because it was at a time when this franchise was something new and having such would make sense in order to get everyone used to it only to dump that idea later on. Also, I felt that G4 was sort of ideal to bring that back that said idea that I will always find as a missed opportunity even if others didn't. If you asked me, I would have found that a better idea than doing Equestria Girls, because I was never into having a show where the ponies are humanized to which I would just have a rebooted version of the Williams siblings and let the ponies stay ponies. One other thing, Hasbro really created that spinoff to compete with Monster High, not because of the fanart humanization that they saw online, which I think looks even better because they have the same skin tones we have in real life. Should that have been the case, then they would have placed Megan into the show, because there was also a lot of fanart showing her with G4 characters despite not being part of the show itself. The least that could have been done with give Megan a real appearance in that crossover comic series, but even that was just too good to be true. Overall, I feel that the only way to have back human companions is to do a generation where they come here, which seems like the only way it can happen again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4