Star Wars 1,560 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I am hoping to do some dramatic reading of Star Wars: Battle for Equestria, but I'm only one man, and I can't do the voice of a mare to save my life (ladies, that's where you come in). So if you want to help out, please submit either an audio recording or video of you doing a voice of whoever you want to try out for (please specify). The final audio recording of the story may be submitted to Youtube, but your face will not. My email is cjs9384@yahoo.com hope to hear from some of you soon. Also look for me on skype as link9384.

Voices Needed:
-Narrator
-Twilight Sparkle
-Rainbow Dash
-Fluttershy
-Applejack
-Rarity
-Pinkie Pie
-Darth Vader
-Princesses Celestia and Luna
-Spike
-Derpy
-Imperial Lieutenant (male)
-Imperial Officer (female)
-Stormtroopers

Wow! Look at all the helpful info! :ajbemused:

1743234 This is my first time setting up something like this, so maybe you could help me understand what I need instead of making smartass remarks. :trollestia:

TJAW
Group Admin

It is I, The Great and Powerful Admin!

I can do a decent Darth Vader (though I can't do the breathing while talking thing). Imperial Officer sounds good too. Spike, maybe. I have the wrong chromosomes for the other parts.

1750562 It would be much very appreciated, breathing apparatus sound can be digitally put in to the recording afterwards. Hope to hear those voices soon. :twilightsmile:

I could do an Imperial officer or even the narrator :twilightsmile:

I could be Darth Vader or the stormtroopers. I'll email you an audio file or a link to the youtube video to try auditioning for these characters. Thanks. I'm so nervouscited. :pinkiehappy:

Don't forget that for the storm trooper voices you might be able to use some of the lines in the movies, also, don't forget games like Dark Forces, Starwars battlefront and the clone wars series might help you out. Other than that, I wouldn't mind auditioning, that is if you still need people of course.

2490983 yes parts are still available, nobody has sent anything in yet so I'm still looking.

Oh, wel I'll keep that in mind then. Sadly though, unless you can find a few of the rare females in the world of the web, I doubt it'll work out :S. Tried asking in different groups too? Maybe find a few aspiring voice actors to do this? I'm sure you can find some if you look in the right places.

2515394 Thanks, I'll try some of these suggestions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11