Celestia & Luna 2,710 members · 4,442 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So with Season 5 basically over, I thought it'd be fun to start the Season Six wish list. My number one wish is a Celestia focused Episode. I have two ideas.

1. Princess Pride

2. From the Pony who has Everything.

Princess Pride is about the map taking Twilight alone to Canterlot to discover a friendship problem. However the problem is Celestia, who knows it's her, but doesn't want Twilight to worry. Said problem is that her and Luna are still so distant even after their experience and she wants to spend more time with her, but can't due to being the head honcho of ponies, however she thinks she can handle it herself. The episode is about Twilight and Celestia trying to find the "problem". They search everywhere and Celestia feels more and more guilt that she's basically tricking her favorite student. Until eventually Twilight suggests they go to Luna for some help, Celestia hoping that Luna has the same problem she is having. Luna doesn't know, Twilight says this sentence "Maybe I'm a bad Princess" and causes Celestia to break and come clean.

From the Pony who has Everything is about Celestia wanting to get a gift for Twilight to celebrate her first year as being Princess. The main problem is, since she's is the leader of Equestria, she thinks she has to get Twilight something big. The episode can be about the lengths she goes to do so, and either succeeding or ultimately failing and having Twilight not care since she respects the crap out of Celestia.

What are your ideas for a Celestia themed episode? Leave a reply below

Love that idea for #1

4852745 I do like #1. The second one could be good, as well, but with a name like that, I confess I would demand it be a ponified version of the Alan Moore comic/Justice League Unlimited episode. Now That would be something.

Personally, I'd like to see some of Celestia's darker impulses, just for the sake of adding depth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3