Changelings Need Love Too 2,333 members · 1,541 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay let me say i been getting heavy into isekai anime as of late with things like overlord, re:zero, and that time i was reincarnated as a slime. But out of all of them i am really hooked on 'Im a spider, So what?' and it is giving me ideas and was thinking about scenario similar to mlp. But person being reincarnated as a changeling and was wondering how go about the story. For those of you who dont know what anime im talking about their links below if curious about it.

https://www.wcostream.com/anime/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-english-subbed
https://ohnomanga.com/read/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/chapter_0/

Story Idea Thus Far:
-Imagine that your a regular joe/jane and it was just another day but all of a sudden you were killed. Either stabbed, run over, etc. Then imagine you wake up and found that you were reincarnated as a changeling larvae with you in cave full of other larvae and changelings. You are unique due to fact that you were once human and you were reincarnated but you have been given special abilities with you having skills and abilities based on rpg style mechanics, also you have ability to choose your own evolution after you get certain level and multiple evolution paths are presented to you.

Now im unsure what the story would be about but while reading and watching 'Im a spider, So what?' I couldn't help but imagine a scenario where someone being reborn as a young changeling and them struggling everyday life and eventually evolving at point that would make the changeling queen feel threatened. Im unsure if someone had made a similar story idea and if they have could you post link to said story please

sounds like a great story. just don't make the mc as niave and happy going as the slime. having someone that actualy likes changlings and want to make them more powerful would be nice.

I cant help but get the idea out of my head that this 'changeling' was given rpg style mechanics for some reason similar to slime and spider. I had thought perhaps discord may been the culprit, perhaps bored and wanted to be entertained and plunged human into equestria and reborn as a changeling. Im a spider, so what is playing with that, with the 'administrator' as she calls herself reincarnated a classroom into the fantasy world which has heavy rpg mechanics in it for some reason. The main characters however being reincarnated as a spider and starts out in a labyrinth full of dangers and has to adapt and get stronger to survive it.

I don't have much to add, really. I just want to say that "Spider" is a really, really good show. (Except for basically all the parts where Kumoko is not on-screen)

Yeah the manga is in more depth than he anime is, i been imagining somewhat similar scenario with person being rebotn as changeling. Also for reason able to gain rpg style abilities in that world for no reason. lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5