Alicorn Rainbow 421 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
rphb
Group Admin

I just thought you guys would like to know about this tumbler page called "Ask Alicorn Rainbow"
It can be found here:

http://askalicorndash.tumblr.com/

Did you forget, that tumblr is cancelled!

rphb
Group Admin

Yea and that is sad, but I just realised that it was there yesterday and nobody else had linked it here.
You know I am not the only one that can start topics here, everyone can. It would be nice if someone else also took an initiative once in a while.

497824 I might do some :scootangel:
Also I WANT A NEW CHP OF ALICORN!!!
Seriously when...

rphb
Group Admin

I do not control when Aldea Donder updates, but I share your frustration I have never been able to get him to reply to any of my correspondences.
I am of course responsible for when I update my own stories, but I am currently very much engaged in my bead plate project so I don't have much time to write.
I can just encourage you to try writing your own story and then submit it to the group, because I do not think there are much hope for us to ever see another "Alicorn" upgrade.

I do think that you should check out our newest added story Leading Rainbow it's quite promising.

497846 Ya I agree but I can understand if that personstill havent written a chp... IF THEY TELL US WHY!
Also I write like shit so I get so much hate...
Also is it me or did the picture of leading rainbow made you want to puke? :unsuresweetie:

rphb
Group Admin

The front picture is a unique drawing. While my initial reaction to it was a little negative I now find it quite enjoyable to watch, I think it is an acquired taste, and it is diffidently better then any of the machine generated pictures, like the ones I often have to use for my story because I cannot draw.

And have you seen the small comic at the end of chapter 3, that is funny and actually makes you appreciate the stile more.

I'll try. Anything for alicorn Rainbow! :rainbowdetermined2::scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8