HEROES 363 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 90 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 90
L_Wolf
Group Admin

Welp, we aint got one of these so.... yep now we do.

This is just an introduction thread for ya'll to come in to say hi, and stuff of that nature. Not to much else to say about this thread.... so....

Hello! :pinkiehappy:

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

Four 34 members they don,t talk to use at all so what can we do about this?

Well, I already posted this on the front page but. What the heck, I'm going to post it here anyways.

Hello everybody/everypony.
I just joined the Fimfiction page and I'm writing two stories about heroes, The Doom Patrol and Dark nights, Dark Knight. For both i would like some suggestions since they're my very first fics. Also I hope you like what I already wrote.
(Sorry if bad english, blame google)

So, if you have some free time, please read my fics and comment.
(if you are not convinced then this may help

Now Darkseid orders you to read and criticize my fics.)

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1204687 hey i have a idea for a new folder for this group but i don,t know if it will work for this group

it call the Unlimited Hero folder what do you thank about this and for the rules for this are ?

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1326336 Unlimited Hero? What kind of stories would go in it? Like, Heroes with unlimited power, or a story with a bunch of heroes. Like set in a City of Heroes type world.

Rules for Unlimited Hero would be similar to the rules for the other groups. Stories that fall with in that tag would go in there.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1326366 no like my new story that is come out but what i do not know will in like a team up folder

like Goku and say the hulk or thor and twilight or superman and luna i thank you get the idea buy know

L_Wolf
Group Admin

Oh a Team up, or a Cross-Over type story. I see what you mean now, yea I think one of those would be useful. Give me a moment and I'll put one in. :twilightsmile:

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1326412 ya like that niw for my pony league i need ponies with power but i have no idea what pony to get them two that can fight with the Alchemist and link but who can you get some ponies with powers please

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1332160 Hmmm, not sure really. I know Carrot Top is has been written as a "Mother Nature" type character having control of plants and stuff like that.. A lot of people readily accept Featherweight as Spider-Colt. But other then that I can't really think of to many.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1332167 Its ok thank i was thank for use spider-colt in this story all i need is three more ponies with super-power.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1332167 i do know maybe you do i can choose Martinmare or Martincolt i don,t know help

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1332202 Well if you don't mind more OC\Ponified version of normal Superheros. Ironmare is pretty popular, kind of a pony Ironman.

1332202 Martinmare sounds better then Martincolt to me. But either is fine depending on if you want a male or female character.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1332221 ok thank in my story i will have Ironman as Stark now for Maartinmare will be a girl but watch one i don,t know

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1332221 Here is what i get so fare

1 The Alchemist as Matt
2 Link as Mark Matt
3 Spider-colt as Featherweight
4 Martinmare as Applejack i do not know why
5 Ironman as Stark
6?

now all i need is one more for my story but i will not use {the Hulk}

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1332289 Oh hmmm.... maybe Scootaloo as some kind of pony Flash?

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1332302 That can work but she have two be flasher then her Hero DASH?

And dash is the Fash pony in the t.v. show

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1332313 In the air, I'm sure Rainbow is faster. But for ground speed on her scooter I think Scootaloo could hold her own.

But mmm I'm not sure I can't really think of anything.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1332327 ok thank ok and if i thank four a super pony and name i late you know ok.

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1332333 Alright.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1332341 i know my last hero in pony league Thor as spitfire princess of thunder why do you thank about this

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1333752 That sounds good.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1333789 ok i know what way the story will go

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1333801 That's good. :twilightsmile:

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1333807 hey do you mass with the folder in this group i now i did not.

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1333824 Knighty added the ability to move stories from folder to folder. I moved a bunch from the Main folder into the group folders they went with.

L_Wolf
Group Admin
morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1333858 look out four my storys that will be in this group ok.

L_Wolf
Group Admin
morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1333870 wind i start this group i have no idea it wood get 38 members so fast wow and wind do i get to see more HERO story from you and form the members?

L_Wolf
Group Admin

Right now, the only hero story I been working on is Mare Do Well.
Sweet Star Adventures might become a hero story later depending on how it flows.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1355003 ok i wood ask ok.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1204687 hi the league on cartoonnetwork had 7 members in it but i have 6 now i thank about it who do you what as the last member four my team?

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1204687 i got one gon,t mine the last comment on becouse i got a pony hulk i now i said what not use the hulk but i did said anther thing about a pony hulk now did i?

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1373444 Pony Hulk might be cool. Not sure who would fit the roll, but it would be cool.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1373737 If you read Flutterhulk or the in Flutterhulk then you know why i did this ok?

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1373874 Hmm makes sense then.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1373884 that when i got the idea from but fluttershy will be inc for the beast what do you thank?

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1373896 Sounds good.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1373916 wish me good luck i hope i can get the cast rate for my story but i have fun in the start on how the get there powers i start off with The Alcheimst got idea how he got his powers?

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1373935 Good luck, as for Alchemist, it's a learned skill for the most part.

Hello everyone
I joined FIMfiction to meet new people and to post the story I have been working on called "Hope from the Future". Other than that, my favorite hobby is drawing, so far I only made one MLP-related drawing on my deviantart account but I do plan on drawing more including ones related to my story.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1204687 Hey do i make Thor a boy or girl becouse Spitfire is a gril?

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1379387 can you drawa new pice for me please

I'm really sorry but I don't do requests, only art trades.

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1400356 ok i thank i would ask that all.

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1399748 Well it's up to you. But Spitfire is a girl, and if Spitfire is your Thor I would think that would make Thor a girl

L_Wolf
Group Admin

1379387 Hiya, Welcome :pinkiehappy:

morrisonmatt32
Group Admin

1400655 ok but it will made the read mad at me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 90