Game Crossovers 5,471 members · 4,412 stories
Comments ( 54 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 54

If you don't know who the Combine Advisors are, check out Half Life 2. Also, here's a video to demonstrate the abilities of a Combine Advisor.

...Funny you ask something like this. I'm currently writing a Half Life piece for the LoHAV group.

Discord would turn it into a slug.

2974957 What do you mean "LoHAV"? Does it stand for something?

2975001 Ok. Also, what are your thoughts on the Combine Advisors, and do you think that Celestia and Luna would try to negotiate with them at all?

League of Humans Acting Villainous.

2975063 Let me guess, your fic is gonna involve Breen in some way?

Nope. The stories are normally about how someone's cosplaying as a character, in this case it's Gordon Freeman, and they end up pissing off royalty.

So let the games begin.

2975088 OH GOD! Why would you make the Advisors into hentai-obsessed pervs? Also, I think Discord would have to manipulate some minds for that to happen. And, the Combine Advisors use their tongues to stab you through the neck and gather your brain's contained information through your spinal chord...

Like it's going to do to you right now.

2975017 My thoughts on the advisor? It's some new type of horror that makes me doubly glad I've never played Half Life. Nothing against the games, but it's a little bit above my terror threshold.

They'd probably try to negotiate with it, up to the point where it lifted them with telekinesis, and then they'd turn it into a statue when it tried to do... that to them.

it seems like everyone is writing half life fics all of a sudden

2975160 The Advisors probably have some form of telepathy. It would be talking inside their brains... And by that I'm assuming you mean what it did to that corpse.

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IMAGE CONTAINS GORE!

2974958 Yeah. Shit would go down. Also, how do you think Twilight Sparkle would react to the Combine Advisors?

2975898 Ok. And how would she react to their powers?

2975937 You mean how it crushed that barrel, or what it did with its tongue to that corpse? I think what that Combine Advisor did to that corpse is how they feed. It's also implied that they also see the memories of the brain of the organic that they impale with their tongue.

2975964 Ok. I also imagine that Twilight would vomit after witnessing how a Combine Advisor feeds.

2975981 Yeah... Also, I think the Advisors were able to send out some form of telepathic pulse that caused intense headaches. What if Twilight was able to use that ability against them?

2976058 Ok. Also, what are your personal thoughts on the Combine Advisors? I find them intriguing, but terrifying.

2976516 Wow. Great minds think alike.

Also, for those of you who know NOTHING about Half-Life, check out this vid.

2975160 Hello? Are you there? You never replied to the other comment I replied to you with..

2976676 That's because I was fighting off horror. The gore warning did nothing, because when the page loaded it immediately went to the picture.

:pinkiecrazy:

2976705 Oh... Ok... I hope I didn't traumatize you... :pinkiesad2::fluttercry:

Here. Have this picture as compensation.

Ben Paul from The Walking Dead by Telltale Games = PewDiePie

2976987 K. Also, would Nightmare Moon side with the Combine Advisors, or fight against them?

2977535 Youch... Also, how would a fight between the Reapers from the Mass Effect series and the entire Combine Empire from the Half-Life series go?

2975088 Are you still alive? You haven't spoken since I sent that Combine Advisor after you. I didn't mean to kill you if you're dead, just reply.

2977811 Can't really think of anything else to say...

2977911 If Rainbow Dash were to try and single-handedly fight off the Combine, she'd have THIS as her fighting theme:

2977801 I was just, you know. :trixieshiftright:

Not so dependent on strangers on the internet writing things to me. :ajbemused:

But here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head, if that's any consolation.

2975968 Nah, she'd be like "holy shit that's so cool but also gross, I need to gut one for SCIENCE!"

2978625 How would she even dissect a Combine Advisor?

Comment posted by Dementia Ravenmane deleted Mar 2nd, 2014

2978846 Scalpel, bonesaw and friendship.

Comment posted by Chaos51268 deleted Mar 3rd, 2014
Comment posted by Chaos51268 deleted Mar 3rd, 2014

2981759 Ok. I'm also wondering how Sunset Shimmer would react to the Combine Advisors.

2978340 I realise that it's impossible. Also, what do you think Sunset Shimmer would do if she met a Combine Advisor?

2978585 Ok... That pic IS kinda funny... Also, how do you think Pinkie Pie would react to a Combine Advisor?

3018380 Ok. I bet that Discord would be trying to find ways to drive an Advisor insane.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 54