Game Crossovers 5,493 members · 4,423 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

long story short I have a ton of ideas for my Day Z crossover. I'm just wanting to "test" them so lets start the list.

1. Cutie Mark Crusaders Zombie Slaying Squad.

2. Flim Flam Bandits- not exactly killers just peole making "deals" with other ponies and then say "backstabbing" them.

3.Trixie the sniper.

4.the Diamond Dog bandits

5. The zombie virsus and how it works- im thinking im going to make the virus work Walking Dead style or aka traditional style. Meaning your bite its over for you.

6. Prince Blue blood the prince of lazieness- hes not going to fair well in Day Z if he expects everyone else to do things for him.

7. The Dragon gang- i don't remember the dragons from the episode where spike is trying to find out "who" he is so yeah

8.Celestia and Luna are helecopter pilots- they cant use magic or have wings (its a rule i put in my story) so why the heck not?

9. Applebloom becoming "carl"- some may know what happens to carl in the walking dead comics. Im think of doing something like that

10. a cure or a way to slow the virus down.

well thats all i've got for now

413364 Maybe Blueblood could have somehow taken control of a gang? Like, just because of his status or something. And then he could run it horribly and be an overall bad leader, resulting in mutiny. BRAINSTORM! By the way, oh god no Applebloom :applecry:

more ideas
11. Mayor Mare - as the "mayor" (if you get the joke then i bet your excited for S3 aren't you?) and im not talking about the ponies

12.vegie zombies.... sorry just finished watching the AWEFUL remake of Day of The Dead veggie zombies so much face palms :facehoof:

13.wonderbolts being evil... wiat i already did that whoopsie :twilightsheepish:

14.im out of ideas :l so maybe come up with a few... pretty please you don't want to make rarity cry now do you? :raritydespair:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3