Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

If it wasn't obvious, this monster, Rainbow Winged Kuriboh, is a fusion between Rainbow Dragon and Winged Kuriboh, two cards that had an important role in Yu-Gi-Oh GX. I'm looking for suggestions for what the card should do, and I'm also wondering if I should use the normal Winged Kuriboh or Winged Kuriboh Lv 10. And technically, there is a Winged Kuriboh Lv 9, but I don't think Jaden ever used it in a duel. If he did, I'm unaware of it, but I know he's used Winged Kuriboh Lv 10 before

My suggestion would be some sort of effect that involves shuffling cards away and boosting it's own attack via shuffling said cards away. Maybe a summoning condition similar to Rainbow Neos? That's my idea. As for Winged Kuriboh Lv9, Jaden did use him but only in the manga

Wolfgang
Group Admin

Winged Kuriboh LV9 DID make an appearance in the manga, but that's it. As far as this guy goes, the theme of Kuriboh is generally that he protects you from attacks. Given how much it resembles Winged Kuriboh LV10, however, I might suggest something like this.

Rainbow Winged Kuriboh
LIGHT
Level 10
Fairy/Fusion/Effect
1 "Winged Kuriboh" monster + 1 "Ultimate Crystal" monster
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing the above cards you control. Monsters your opponent controls must attack, if able. If a monster your opponent controls is destroyed by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card in your GY and 1 Attack Position monster on the field; shuffle the first target into the deck, and if you do, apply the appropriate effect to the second target.

• Monster: That target loses ATK equal to the ATK of the first target.
  • Spell/Trap: That target gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.

ATK/4000
DEF/0

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3