Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

If you haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh! GX in a while, here's a refresher. There was a duel Jaden was in, and his opponent's cute and innocent monster basically made Avian and Sparkman fall in love with her, and they refused to attack her. In order to get them to snap out of it, Jaden summons Burstinatrix. When they come to their senses, Avian says he didn't want to get married, and Sparkman is worried about how much trouble he'll be in with Sparkwoman. Of course, Sparkwoman is not a real card, but that hasn't stopped people from making cards of her. When Avian and Sparkman agree not to talk about what happened, Burstinatrix threatens to tell the whole deck if they don't get over to Jaden's side of the field. But imagine what would go down if Sparkwoman was a real card, and Jaden summoned her instead of Burstinatrix. Avian was in hot water to begin with, but Sparkman was worried about what Sparkwoman would do if she found out. I can't even keep a straight face thinking of what would happen if Jaden summoned Sparkwoman instead of Burstinatrix

That would have been funny as hell.
Like I can image she holding Sparkman "antenna" while giving him a verbal smack down.
Avian trying to slink away in the background and she just look at him and say " Don't worry I will tell the others later."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2