Duelist Unit 223 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This is why we can't have nice things.

Could be worse. I prefer having my Eternal Cycle combo. Cause Sun Dragon Inti and Moon Dragon Quila are broken. Especially if you have both in the graveyard and another copy of both on the field. And Card of Safe Return (Traditional only). Someone kills the ones on the field and they just come right back!! And draw two cards to boot.

1333940 That really isn't a loop, as each one of them can only summon one of the other and Sun only works if he is busted by battle.

Nope, their effects only happen if they are targeted/destroyed by battle. The special summoning effects happen if they're destroyed. Which is why those two are perfect defenses against field wipe that doesn't remove from play, because you'll always have at least one on the field at all times. Unless you only managed to summon one copy of each and Sun Dragon was on the field.... then you're pretty much screwed til your next standby phase :rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by MetaKnight145 deleted Aug 1st, 2013

I can make them work. Not really all that hard, either, for me anyway. I've actually got a deck built around them. Just without the Card of Safe Return. It's really easy if you use The Tricky, Vice Dragon, or any lv5 normal monster and special summon them with Swing of memories and cards that target normal monsters.

But, Just a straight Synchro deck is easier to use. Don't have to worry so much about specific tuners unless you're using Shooting Star Dragon... And even then, there's a new level 2 Tuner Synchro coming out in the next booster pack. Could use Life Stream Dragon, too, but that guy is massive!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7