Scootalove is Best Love 859 members · 379 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

The group has a "no romance or clopfics" rule. Does this just mean between Rainbow and Scootaloo, or does this ban anything with romance or sex?

For example: Say Rainbow Dash got married. She and her husband adopted Scootaloo. And the fanfic was about the Dash family, including the romance between Rainbow and her husband. Would a fanfic like that be banned from the group, under that rule?

I believe it pertains to specific instances where the one in the mentor/sister/mother role becomes romantically involved with Scootaloo.

As for clop fics, I'm of the mind that all clop should be kept out of this group. Alas, I don't run it.

Edit: A quick search showed that we have a fic where Scoots bangs her dad. So either group admins are dead or they just stopped caring. So add whatever you want, I guess.

A quick search showed that we have a fic where Scoots bangs her dad. So either group admins are dead or they just stopped caring.

Or it was just one fanfiction that wasn't supposed to be there, and it got overlooked. I'd say alert the mods, before saying that they don't care anymore.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4