TwiLuna Writer Motivation Group 144 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Ducky911
Group Contributor

So I'm a new writer and I have a rough outline for my story and the course I want it to follow. But an idea bounce every now and then wouldn't hurt I suppose. I was referred by a friend to this and the TwiLuna group so I apologize if I do something wrong in the group. Just figured I could always use the extra help! :pinkiehappy:

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

We're glad to have you! Idea bouncing is what we aim for here(and mostly harmless ribbing).:pinkiehappy:

WELCOME!:heart:

Just toss us a post on here and we'll respond, though I make no claim on timeliness.
Also, your story has been added to my read later list. Kinda busy working on mine.

Ducky911
Group Contributor

439720 Thanks! I feel like I'm off to a great start so far. Just direction is a little fuzzy. Let me know when you get around to checking it out! I'm in the process of reading all the stories posted for this group. There's a lot to read, but so far everything's great.

Ducky911
Group Contributor

Tuesday Check In!

Well... Scrapped pretty much 5,000 words on Chapter 2 and I am currently rewriting what I scrapped. But it's coming along. Im back to 3k words. Only 7 to go (before thursday...)!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4