Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 44

since a Barroth head ridge is where, i am guessing where its nostrils are and it breaths air through it...has anyone wondered how a Barroth would cope with sneezing?

wouldn't that be a jhen mohran or daren mohran?

2799737 that's not what I mean.

if a barroth's nostrils point upwards, it would basically be like a whale's spout when it sneezes

clonezero
Group Admin

^^^ What he said.

Wouldn't that send its head slamming downwards?

2799930 The thing's got massive muscles in its neck and head, so I don't think so

2800010 There's a few things I know, among them dinosaurs. since Brute Wyverns are mostly based on the larger carnivores, I can speculate a lot and probably be reasonably accurate.

And I've NEVER EVEN PLAYED THE GAME!:twilightsheepish:

:P
The thing i find odd about brute wyverns is the deviljho.
people say that it looks like a tyrannosaurus rex, but i think the barroth looks more like it.

2800032 If anything, the Deviljho is a spinosaur. not Spinosaurus, but a close relative, maybe Baryonyx or Suchomimus

wonder who started the "JHO IS A MIX OF PICKLE AND T-REX!" how on earth does jho resemble that thing? :l

2800519 no idea.

as it is, I think the barroth looks more like a ceratosaur or abeilisaur

2799040 easy. It, being an very dangerous predator would sneeze adorably like cat. ( 'cause logic don't apply)

XD the thought of that man. :twilightsheepish:

3296753 like, it comes charging straight at you, stops and lets loose an barely audible sneeze.....then all it's badassery is suddenly like gone, man:facehoof::rainbowlaugh:

clonezero
Group Admin

And then it proceeds to eat you while you daw at it! :rainbowlaugh:

3299013 nah, My blood has 45 different toxins (including neurotoxin) plus I'm a mean nargacuga sized kitty when I'm angry so... I tend to domesticate every monster around me from lagiacruses (that's how you spell it right?) to jaggi:pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile:

Well...barroths eat bugs, maybe thats why its hard to beat him in the bug armor thing? (forgot the name) :p

3299822 well considering its 3:29 in the morning and I just finished watching Cry's playthrough of corpse party, I'm not exactly thinking straight:pinkiesad2::derpyderp2::derpyderp1::pinkiecrazy::twilightoops:

Who cares?
I'll stalk you to! :P

clonezero
Group Admin

Well this conversation decided to go over the deep end. :facehoof:

So geniuses how, pray tell, are you to gonna stalk each other?

3300047 yes, and back to barroths they look well:trixieshiftright: I dunno I also can't remember what the deviljho looks like:facehoof:

clonezero
Group Admin

That big thing everyone's running away from.

3301940 the animal that I got the totally delicious meat I had shipped here from the desert ?:scootangel::derpytongue2:(What? It was delicious for a cat-felyne like me) :pinkiesmile::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy:

2800519 your question is answered

3299013 barroth dont eat hunters they eat bnahabra

clonezero
Group Admin

The OP has lectured me about that earlier in the thread. But then again, who are we to say that that partifular barroth wasn't some sort of culinary deviant or carnivorous subspecies?

3395029 LIKE how brachydios was only discovered in mh 3 ultimate

clonezero
Group Admin

Maybe he was shy can can only express his shyness by smearing deadly exploding go at everything?:fluttershyouch:

3397714 i am the cum man. my cum is dilicios:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

:l
Kay???...:unsuresweetie:
How did this happen?

i am going to introduce you to fluffy:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Well this thread got weird! :twilightoops:

Comment posted by Blade Crysto deleted Oct 8th, 2015

3301940 that would be a deviljo. DONT GO AFTER IT!!!! I just noticed a diablos tail in the background

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 44