Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
clonezero
Group Admin

As a balance to the "Facts of the world of Monster Hunter" thread, place in this thread any theory you may have for something in the MH world

It can be things like real world analogs to the different minerals on MH, The difference between male and female Kirin, the mystery of what is actually under a shakalaka's mask, or maybe an explanation as to who is a more powerful controller of wind: the Kushula Daora or the Amatsumagatsuchi?

For now theories that crosses over to the world of MLP or any other place should also be placed here BUT will be segregated to its own thread if and when it becomes necessary.

Debates are encouraged but do play nice okay?

I'll post some of what I've got another time as I need to sleep already.

I was wondering if anyone had any theories as to where Loc Lac is located on the map. Loc Lac would be a great addition to the story i'm planning and I would want a second opinion as to where to find the place.

justa a general question more then a theroy, has anyone else deperatly wanted there to be a way to display skulls of what you've killed? seriously i always imagined my hunter has a lao shun lung skull mounted on the outside of there house so you have to step through it's mouth to get to the front door.

clonezero
Group Admin

Personally nope as I prefer to wear my trophies , skulls and all! :ajsmug:

But then again it seems attractive and easy enough to implement in game, I wonder why we haven't seen it. Maybe the Wyvernian blacksmith would scold you for wasting good materials! :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4