Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Apparently for those of you that didn't know monster hunter 4 is bringing back allot of old monsters such as the fatalis, gravios, and velocidrome.

But also they removed a few (or a lot) of the newer monsters from 3rd, ultimate, and tri, they removed 2 greats THAT will not return in monster hunter 4, the great baggi, and froggi, they apparently removed the jhen mohran and its hollowed sub species replacing them with...a elder dragon called daren mohran which is basically like giving a jhen mohran a single horn on its head.

They also replaced the gigginox with the khezu and its red subspecies...THEY look like fat turkeys AT LEAST the gigginox was better looking HELL khezu in 4 does not even have music!

They have also removed underwater areas completely removing any sea based monster ( other than that weird looking shark thing) replacing them with amphibians, even the duramboros, diablos, barioth, barroth, and i am pretty sure agnaktor include aren't in this.

But the good thing is that our good friend deviljho and savage jho are in it.

Why did they remove a good few monsters and replace with old ones, not even including them in this to make it bigger with monsters,

WHY?

clonezero
Group Admin

The Giginox pretty much was a carbon copy of the Khezu, I guess fan feedback preferred the original. Not to mention the Khezu is better nightmare fuel material.

The Daren Mohran probably was placed in to spice up that particular fight.

The sea stages where removed most like because they wanted to feature the heightened level of movement the game has, the sea levels seems restrained in comparison.

The game promised something new and the changes most likely are for that.

Oh and don't forget that they have limited time and (disk) space to work with so spreading themselves thin would do nobody a service,

You got a point.
Disappointing though, would have loved to see a khezu vs gigginox scene.

clonezero
Group Admin

They'll probably stop mid charge, hug each other, shout "COUSIN!" then gang up on the hunter who was watching. :rainbowlaugh:

Probably but the gigginox would probably belly flop the khezu. :rainbowlaugh:

2421630 FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING MAN DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE KHEZU!

seriously i fought khezu they where touge as hell.

fought the giganox? "this thing is the sucessor to the khezu? seriously?"

trust me from the view of both of them. the khezu is the worthier opponent.

i get you point but i would love to see a khezu vs gigginox momment.

i NEVER said that the gigginox was the successor of the khezu.

2423411 no i am you look at colouring and shape and how it lives they intended it to be the 'new khezu'

HOW can the gigginox be the new khezu it may have similarities with the khezu sure but in honesty.
The khezu attacks look a lot more powerful compared to the gigginox and AT LEAST it does not give birth EVERY FUCKING MINUTE out of its poison ass.

BTW

They'll probably stop mid charge, hug each other, shout "COUSIN!" then gang up on the hunter who was watching.

then i said

Probably but the gigginox would probably belly flop the khezu.

because it would try and hug khezu you get it?

sorry about that, monster hunter freedom 2 was basicaly my entire highschool career. and that damned khezu was the bane of my existence. killed 12 fatali with relative ease and a single khezu gave me trouble, learned to respect it and i geuss i kinda jumped the gun.

that happens allot for my friends :p

funky108108
Group Contributor

Khezu never had music if I remember...

apparently some guys has this excuse.

Hey why does the khezu have no music, i mean all the other monsters have music.

Well the khezu has no eyes.

But it seems to fight us really well and music plays when a monster sees us.

Well the khezu doesn't since it has no eyes, oh shit.

laughing

but that does not explain why it can track us so easily though.

Well apparently the khezu has a good sense of smell.

funky108108
Group Contributor

2433279 I think it's because it doesn't really 'see' the hunter, it just smells it

Vorki
Group Contributor

2439189 I am going to have a Khenzu and Gigginox scene in my story. I had real trouble with that guy too. I could only kill it with a gunlance :yay:

Fighting each other or something else? :p

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18