Monster Hunter 228 members · 36 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Just as the title says what do you think?

Dara Amadyura...

since it lives on a mountain peek...

Canterlot is in a mountain peek...

Dara Amadyura lives and hunts in a mountain peek...

Dara Amadyura is a giant snake like monster...

Canterlot has small and puny ponies...

what do you think?

clonezero
Group Admin

Looks like a smaller version of the Raviente, I have yet to see one in action but I do guess it's gonna be a hard fight. But considering that the 2 sisters are there I think they can handle a monster like this.

celestia used vaporize it's ultimatly effective amadyura was vaporized.

ITS HUGE
just a small picture..

I could only find a small picture
HERE is its actual size its big enough that you can't see its whole body at once and requires two icons to depict it.

clonezero
Group Admin

Just remember there are Ursa Majors and hordes of large dragons in Equestria, while this would be bigger than either of those two, they would have plans on how to combat large monsters. Of course the fact that this would be the first time they would fight something like this would be trouble at the beginning.

Again it would be the princesses that would be this monsters undoing IMO.

If you fought the dara amadyura it shoots a powerful blue flamethrower out of its mouth when enraged when not it shoots blue fireballs that CANE hunters and has the ability and its threat level is

Threat Level (危険度): ★★★★★★

and as i said its big but i forgot to mention it was long

the icons don't show how short it is
just show you where to attack.

clonezero
Group Admin

CANE

:rainbowhuh:

Anyways the wonders of youtube has shown it to me, so I have a good bead as to how large it is. But as I said its pretty much an proxy for the Raviente, which does make it rather formidable but unless it takes at least 8 hunters to kill I think its not too powerful for 2 demi-gods.

That does not explain why it shoots blue fireballs out of the sky when its head is facing you or moving.

Cane in my dads way of using the word (not a actual cane) is saying it in his own way of saying something hurts really BAD.

clonezero
Group Admin

No idea, some sort of dragon magic I guess.

Dragon magic?

So...what your saying is is the dara amadyura is a magical final boss snake like wyvern that calls upon the forces of fire to chuck blue fire balls at hunters while it adjust its position.. (no jokes here not making fun of you )

i get the dara amadyura isn't invincible but what am trying to say is how much chaos would it be able to cause before dying, sent back, captured, banished, and if possible turned to stone.

clonezero
Group Admin

It's an elder dragon, and they are notorious for doing strange shit! :rainbowlaugh:
Heck the final boss for MH4 has this Rage virus like thingie it spews out.

Oh no I agree with you there, that thing will not go down easy.

Dara Amadyura is the online guild boss while the Shagaru Magara is ment to be the final boss for the offline campaign, the "has this Rage virus like thingie it spews out. " is called feral wyvern virus, its really hard to explain but it is meant to be like a zombie kind of virus that infects other wyverns such as the tigrex where when enough damage is done they will look as if they have died but then the virus takes over making the host more aggressive and have a noticeable color change by having a darker tone allover such as the brachiodos green slime on its arms turns yellow, it also makes them, kinda faster if you compare how fast they are when they are not infected.

clonezero
Group Admin

Must be fun fighting them! :rainbowlaugh:

Imagine Dara Amadyura infected. glad that they made it big that it requires to be a online guild boss on its own area. :p

clonezero
Group Admin

Thankfully according to the wiki large scale monsters has so far been unaffected. Maybe its because its harder for them to be infected due to sheer size?

It's a good thing though, something ridiculously big moving faster than it should and has a big chip on its shoulder is not something you want to be in the path of. :fluttershyouch:

HEY i translated meow in google and it mean nya in japanes.
ニャー

Nyā

clonezero
Group Admin

Lol you bring that up now? :rainbowlaugh:

Call me a purist though because I personally prefer nya.

nya, meow anything you prefer really all i did was translate it.

BTW i going to start typing up my story today since i got a month and a week break.

clonezero
Group Admin

I need to ask you this
For my story, which of this is a good title?

My little Felyne: Nya is magic

My little pony: Nya is magic

clonezero
Group Admin

Honest opinion? ... Both sound silly and IMO too forced. :twilightblush:
I think its the "Nya is Magic" bit that doesn't look right to me.

Something like "Adventures in Equestria is Magic Nya!", "Where are we, nya?", or just "" Nya!" would do better.

Something closer that looks better would be "My little Felyne: Explosions are Magic Nya!" or "My Little Felyne: Hunting is Magic Nya!"

Explosions are magic that would have to be it TO many time have i seen my felynes explode either by other felynes doing that weird suicide giant ASS barrel bomb or them being the felynes they are trying to get to the boss with barrel bombs but (FOR me) hitting each other. :P

clonezero
Group Admin

I remember dodging a monster like a pro (not) then out of nowhere this felyne comes along with a large barrel bomb and promptly explodes on my face sending me flying, after which the unfazed monster proceeded to maul me.

I had him doing laps ever since.

A felyne made me fall of the area where the wyvern eggs are in the deserted isle while fighting a rathlos :p

clonezero
Group Admin

Felynes do the darnest things.

like somehow managing to kill a rathlos with a barrel bomb :P

clonezero
Group Admin

Mine killed a naruga with a poke to the head. Another one was able to make an Akantor stagger.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32