Long Fics 1,162 members · 369 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Just wondering. I'm seeing a lot of stories in the submissions folder. My own story is slowly reaching 200 000 words. (It's already longer than that as far as first draft chapters go, I just need my proofreaders to get through everything first.) I'm wondering if it's still worth leaving it here. If you guys just need someone to add stories to the correct folders according to word count, I can help out. As a fan of long, epic stories, I enjoy having them all together in one group here. Would ge a shame if newer fics didn't get the chance to get promoted properly.

deathtap
Group Admin

This group is way too small to be concerned with that.

If this is the case, why not open every folder for submission, this way stories don't linger in the submission box?

mintgreenconspiracy
Group Admin

Yeah, sorry about those. I've been brought on as an assistant admin to help with those. I'm currently in the process of moving stories around in those folders. Please pardon the dust :pinkiesmile:

Lol, wow. I didn't even remember about this thread. Glad things are picking back up. My story should actually be complete in a week or two. I can let you know when it is if it helps.

mintgreenconspiracy
Group Admin

Works for me. :twilightsmile: I’m also planning to peruse the works in progress and under renovation folders, periodically for story updates(I haven’t decided how offten yet, probably once a week), so worst case I’ll pick up the change a couple of days after it occures.

deathtap
Group Admin

Yeah, Minty is amazing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7