My Little Pony Fan Musical 36 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
primalcorn1
Group Admin

Alright, I need people who actually know how to put something like this together. I'm not just going to ask my friends to help me be in charge, I want to put people in charge of this who actually know how to produce a musical. I have no idea what the qualifications for that would be. I have some friends who have theater/film making history, so I'm going to get their perspective on anyone I put in charge of this. If you know how to put something like this together, give me whatever credentials you might have and I'll run them by people who know what in the heck those credentials are worth. Bear in mind that I want to have a very direct involvement with every part of this, but that doesn't mean I am going to put down ideas that go against what I have in mind for this. As I said before, I really don't know much about this, I just had the idea to make this happen, but I need capable people to help me put it all together. Anyone who gets picked for this role will be bumped up to an admin in the group.

Dash Is Best Pony
Group Admin

I'll volunteer myself. I'd be lying if I say I have any real experience or credentials, but I've been involved with theatre for years and would love to help in any way I can. To be honest, I'm better at organizing with people better than working individually, so this could work out well if I help direct people.

Eh, I'd put myself forward for this too, but I think I'd be better suited to the other roles. :twilightblush:

Not sure where else I'd put this, but if anyone's interested I've got a pretty decent movie animated.

Well, I could probably be of help. I've been studying theatre for a few years now. Also, the last show I worked on was described as one of the best in decades by one of the music teachers who works on them. :rainbowkiss:
I am interested in all of the parts of making this, even if I can't do some of them myself. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5