Warrior Cats 230 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Anubis Nox
Group Admin

There's one admin spot, I'll see who gets it, also

Maximum 10 admins and green plus people (known as trolls, splatter* I mean contributors)

Also you may not think I'm taking this seriously but please note that I am and anyone with these godly admin powers I trust so don't fuck anything up please. Sorry about the language, but trying to make it sound like I'm serious even though you can't really do much at all lol.

And we really gotta organize something that involves gaming or my quizzes and I am trying to to best user or cat of the month as well? Any ideas? Will be nice if you have any.

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

Normally I have a billion ideas, but maybe we could have a one-shot contest involving a certain thing? For example, maybe it'd be to write about... say, SkyClan... getting new pair of members, like Twilight and Fluttershy, in their cat-turned forms? Again, I pulled that from nowhere, but you get my point: people from all over FimFiction will see it.

If that doesn't cut it, I have more ideas. :scootangel::unsuresweetie:

The Questioner
Group Admin

I agree with 510366's idea. We seem in serious lack of *good* MLP/Warriors crossovers (total is like what? Three or something?). Seeing as, from personal experience, many authors won't just start writing something entirely new if they've got a semi-successful series going on (correct me if I'm wrong), then a short one-shot contest would be just the thing. Also: we could write a collaborative fic after the contest!

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

Genius! A collaborative fic! We have fifteen wonderful authors, amongst us grammar Nazis, some very creative ponies, great story tellers, editors and not a bunch of dislikes banded between our stories.

A contest and a collaborative fic... excitement! :pinkiehappy:

Master Lyra
Group Admin

I think I brought up the idea of a collab a while ago... I'm pretty sure it was discarded. I'm up for it. Might get me writing again. I'm pretty good with ideas... if this is a a go and we put it together then I'll be happy to think of some ideas. However, we need quick way to contact each other. Like Skype.

Master Lyra
Group Admin

Also, to make sure you guys see that post up there:
510473>>510409>>510319

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

I can't do skype... underage.

Master Lyra
Group Admin

You can just use the IM's.

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

I also don't have an Apple device... :twilightsheepish:

Master Lyra
Group Admin

You can use a computer.

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

I have Windows XP, but wither way, mom says no skype 'till I'm older... :raritydespair: And that'll be two or three years...

Master Lyra
Group Admin

Oh.
Well then. Looks like we're at a standstill.

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

Sorry... :fluttershysad: Being young can have its disadvantages.

I could be an editor or something instead of a writer, if that'd work. :unsuresweetie:

Master Lyra
Group Admin

Unless we can think of another way.

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

True. I'm under thirteen, so unless we went to a wiki or something, I can't think of anything...

The Questioner
Group Admin

510720>>510727
Then we'll give you the credit.
I don't have Skype myself, and won't be able to communicate in any manner like that, but we could set up a GoogleDocs file where all of us can collaborate. I'd be fine to host it if necessary; all it requires is an email account and can be edited real-time. How does everyone else feel about that?

KartalTheWriter
Group Admin

510930>>510973>>511009 Ooh! You guys are doing a collab? Can I join? Wait...*looks at all the other stuff I'm doing* Uh...maybe another time guys...have fun!

The Questioner
Group Admin

Yeaaaah got that feels, bro.
(looks at projects)
(looks at clock)

:eeyup:
Ah well, we can all try, can't we?:twilightsmile:

CluelessFilly
Group Admin

I'm good with that! :pinkiesmile:

Anubis Nox
Group Admin