Shining Armor and Cadence 762 members · 1,011 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okey you remember MLP G4 2022 Comics issues 11 and 12 Neigh Anything on how Shining and Cadence first met and started their relationship back when they were in an equivalent to High School in modern day terms. Give the timeline of the events in both comics I think Shining back then was a 16, 17, or 18 old student as either a Sophomore, Junior or Senior. I was reading the two comics when idea light up my head.

Okey if you don’t know Andrew Francis who voiced Shining also voiced Vert Wheeler in Hot Wheels Acceleracers and Highway 35 movie. What if I had Shining during his years in Cantalot Academy, but in a 21st Century environment with everything we have today like cars, modern planes, modern trains, cell phones, tv, computers, you name it in our modern world including today’s cars like the Nissan GT-R, Ford GT (2nd Generation), Ferrari Daytona SP3, and other exotic supercars and hypercars not to mention muscle, sports, and tuner cars. Also discovers about the Accelerons when he went on a school field trip to a museum in Cantalot and would cross paths with Vert who is part of his dad’s team after the events of Hot Wheels Acceleracers The Ultimate Race movie. But Twi and her friends when the girls were still fillies are dragged into danger going into a uncompleted racing realm that hadn’t been opened since the Drones were beaten which will cause Shining and a few of his friends including Cadence get behind the wheel of high octane cars made for speed and acceleration while facing certain racing alien robots determined to destroy those who stand in their way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1