TwiJack 1,045 members · 283 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

ALL HAIL OUR NEW TWINKIE OVERLORDS.

bookplayer
Group Admin

Ya' know, I just remembered when all this started. I never thought of it before, but it's exactly the sort of innocent thing that would set TwiPieCheese off.

Right after Princess Twilight Sparkle aired, I posted a thread in here to talk about the yummy TwiJack moments. TwiPieCheese (who was in this group at the time) tried to bring up TwiPie moments, and I suggested that he start a thread on the Twinkie group about that (because this is, ya' know, the TwiJack group and there would probably be more people there who wanted to talk about TwiPie). I did notice that he left the group right after that, but it was a few months later that the anti-TwiJack rants started in the Shipping group.

That initial thread was deleted in the clean up of the forum (the funny thing is that I made it even though there's an active episode reaction thread in the AppleDash group, because I didn't want to bother AppleDashers by squeeing over TwiJack.) But it's interesting that sometime after leaving this group TwiPieCheese learned to hate TwiJack so very much.

So TwiJack is boring because.......uh and everyone who likes it is boring because.......um, oh and a relationship between two people who don't have conflicting personalities is automatically free of conflict because external factors stopped existing because........:applejackconfused:

Rock. Solid. Logic.

Comment posted by Captain Lunar deleted Apr 8th, 2014

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3fVj8A-K8E]

Seriously TwiJack may not be my FAVORITE ship, but I enjoy reading it now and again and isn't it NORMAL for people to try to go with someone who doesn't have conflicting personality traits to your own? I mean yeah I can see that working very easily, almost everyone in my immediate family is living proof of it, but saying a ship can't work because of what amounts to minor personality differences is mad

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5