Star Trek Ponies 503 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This is an idea I had when I was browsing Memory Alpha and saw a page about Captain Picard's fish that resided in his ready room, called Livingston by the production team. He featured in numerous TNG episodes as a background character, but I started to wonder.... what would an Livingston-themed episode be like? Or even a subplot during an episode.

So, what do you guys think? Pretend that you've been asked by CBS to come up with an idea for a Livingston-themed episode for the 50th anniversary of Trek, and pitch a story or subplot that relates to a main plot. Go nuts!

Heh.

Imagine if Livingston was a genetically enhanced fish to live longer and was given to Picard as a boy and he'd kept it ever since.

:pinkiehappy:<"OOOH! OOOH! He's a cleverly placed spy from the secret Piscies Empire, except he is given a Burn Notice by Q at the start of the episode and his cover blown to the entire crew and Picard's superiors.
He must escape the Enterprise, rescue the Federation to keep them from blowing up the Empire over the TOP SECRET data they've been brokering to the highest bidders, and save his Caregiver, Picard's Career..." )

...Pinkie... what are you writing on my laptop?

:pinkiesmile: <"Ummmm, its a secret....")

:rainbowlaugh:

Would like to watch that episode! :D

The Enterprise-D has first contact with some new aquatic species that just gained warp capabilities, they think Livingston is the only advanced life form on the ship.

Alien Fish Medical Emergency - Episode title: "Dr. Livingston, I Presume?"

This one made me fall out of my chair!! This should at the very least be a story! XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8