Star Trek Ponies 503 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So, I've been thinking about deleting my one Federation character and starting again, partly to fix some things and partly to try out other craft. Anyways, I wanted to know if the premium craft I purchased, such as the NX-01 or Oberth class vessels would still be available, and eventually when I reach the right levels, my Excelsior class retrofit as well? If not that would certainly be a bummer as that's 30 ish dollars I'd rather not repay.

Ugh, without thread notifications I don't think this will ever be seen... :facehoof:

3142474 stuff bought in the C-Store are permanent to your account.

Most C-Store stuff is account unlock, including ships.

3144028 Not everything, some are single unlocks.

3144102 he was asking about ships. I was thinking in that respect.

3144028 *Belayed thanks*

Thank you for clearing that up, and here you can see some of the work of my new playthrough.
U.S.S. New York. (Nothing really new as I went Constitution last time, but still, how can you not use this ship?)

The U.S.S. Nottingham. (Last time I went with that ugly science vessel with the sphere instead of saucer design... never again.)

U.S.S. Rose. (Until I can unlock the Excelsior class retrofit it is both the only premium and the only one to bear a pony name. And it is probably the best looking, love the NX.)

As you can see, all my ships use the red and yellow colours and the Type 2 hull plating. I think they look the best for Federation ships. Particularly the NX, Type 2 hull plating alone makes it look 10 times better.

Now if only there was a way to beef up the hull strength so I could actually use it other than for flying around...

3150954 -sigh-.... thinking of STO remind me of ALL the things I need to do for my ships... buy the ZEN Refits, get newer consoles, beam arrays, torpedoes..... I sigh again.... my ships are just not able to handle some of the more recent end-game content lately. it seems all my ships for all my characters need overhauls.

3151040 Yea, I remember as a Vice Admiral my Tier XI and some Tier XII equipment was seriously outclassed. Seems you need Tier XII Rare or above to compete with anyone else. :rainbowlaugh:

One thing I forgot to do though, was when I deleted my character I didn't dump the 500k Credits I had towards my Fleet like I wanted to do. Damn forgetful memory. :facehoof:

3151058 so, I assume you're Starfleet; the side you identify with most?

3151085 I'm always Starfleet, I like their vessels and ideals the best. A place whom doesn't use money and is geared towards peaceful exploration over conquest, but can still hold their own, is very appealing. Though the Romulan Republic is also less geared towards conquest and more towards good doings.

But the Federation has the advantage of Earth as it's core and humans as it's main founders and current members.

Have to represent your home and race after all. :moustache:

That and it reminds me of Union.

To arms! Under one banner, as a unit we stand and united we fall. As one, fighting together! Bringing an end to the slaughter.

I f:yay:king love that song.

3151130 I'll admit, I was all for Starfleet at first. To unite in the common cause of exploring the galaxy. To, as I quote "body go where no one has gone before."

Then I started to play as a Romulan citizen of Virinat colony. I've come to see them as a people different than what has been shown in the shows. Most of what was shown was the Tal Shiar and the military. Now I see them as a people that, unlike their Vulcan cousins, they wanted the freedom to feel as they wanted to and not conform to the more dominate ways of those in power, those that believed that when Surak said that emotions should be mastered, he meant suppressed, while the Romulans believed he meant otherwise.

Then the chance to join the "newly" formed Romulan Republic happened. I know it's all scripted and everything, but I wanted to help the Romulans, to build up Mol'Rihan into a power in the quadrant. I wanted to be a member of the Romulan Republic. And, in truth, Starfleet had started to feel a little restricting. All the rules, like the Prime Directive, felt so binding. I know they are there for a reason, but it doesn't make things, like not helping people, any easier.

So... I am now Jujen Cusair of the Romulan Republic. I may be aligned with the Federation and Starfleet, but my loyalty is to the Republic.

3151245 I think of the Romulans as the Germans of WWII, everyone gets called a Nazi when the majority of the civilians and regular soldiers were actually decent people. It was just corrupted and twisted leaders that gave their entire nation a bad name. :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13