Discord/Celestia group 880 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Jadeile
Group Admin

Hey, my little bronies~ :heart:
Now that there are many of us in here, I have a little request of sorts. You see, there are some fics out there that I haven't gotten around to reading yet, but I suspect could contain Discord/Celestia (and some I know for sure contain it, but I don't know yet which folder they'd belong to). However, since I haven't read them yet I can't be sure and thus I won't be adding them here, which is a shame since it means that the people in this group might be missing them because of that.
So, I'll put the list of those fics in here for you all to see and read if you have the time. Once you do and if they actually happen to contain our pairing feel free to add them in their respective folders in this group. And leave a note here when you declare any of the fics Dislestia or Not. Thank you :twilightsmile:

Long fics:
Of Harmony and Chaos

Discord's Reign

A Heart of Stone

A Different Beginning

When You Were Young

Don't You Remember?

Hope and Shadows

Fall of the Alicorns

A New Perspective

For All That Must Be

Short fics:
Wet Paint

Chaos, Envy and Love

Cutting Ties

Heart of Chaos

Love and Chaos

Hate is only a word

Blooming School Romance

Discord, God of Chaos and Love

Dis Immortalis

I Am A Monster

The Chaos of Harmony

Carry On

School Magic Panic!<3~!

Being of Chaos

Whispers to an Inanimate Statue

Disharmony

... the list was longer than I thought.

Jadeile
Group Admin

431637 An Unlikely Couple, Love and Hatred, The Married Life and An Ancient First Love Returns are already in our folders, so those are clear.

When You Were Young and A Heart of Stone Are already in that list this post is all about.

But Don't You Remember, Bearer of Misfortune and Hope and Shadows are ones that were missing from my list too, so I'll add them there.

Though of course it could be that you misunderstood the point of this post. I'll clear it up just in case: The fics I listed are fics that I haven't read yet and thus I haven't added them in this group's folders yet and I'm asking for others to help identifying them. If you have actually read the ones you listed here, then it'd be nice if you could add them in the correct folders in this group.
The folders being:
Discord/Celestia past fics (as in fics that happen mainly in the past, usually they're about these two growing up together and having teenage love affair)
Discord/Celestia present time fics (they happen now, with the mane six around and Discord having broken free once already)
Discord/Celestia kind-of-both fics (if you aren't sure which of the folders above would fit better, like if it's made clear that they had an affair in the past and we get lots of flashbacks and such but they're also getting together again in the present time. This is the ambiguous folder)
Discord/Celestia as a side pairing fics (the main focus is on some other pairing but we also get sweet Dislestia in the background)

Anyway, if you don't know how to do that then you could just tell me where you think each of the fics on your list should be and I'll add them for you. :twilightsmile:

eeveeextreme
Group Contributor

Well, I should have you know i am a derp and do derpy things :derpytongue2:

Jadeile
Group Admin

432658 That's okay :rainbowlaugh: I have nothing against derps, so just keep being as much of a derp as you please :derpytongue2: It's just nice that someone is active here anyway :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5