Finnish Bronies 102 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Sanguine Eyes
Group Contributor

Aye, ever since I was very young and learned a bit of the history of Finland from my grandfather I fiddled around with a story idea. around ten years ago I developed a character for use of rp. As my knowledge grew I changed him more and more developing a story for him strictly based off of Finland's history. I have yet to finish the story but I plan on publishing it. However, I have on this site plugged that very character into a story and carried the themes from that story over into a fimfiction story. If you would like to read a story fueled by my love for my ancestry and the awesomeness of Finland please check out The King of the North

This version of my story has a little more Norse influence in it but overall names and titles I try and make Finnish and at least Norse.
I will be updating it off and on as time progresses, though I would like some input specifically from this group. My heritage is VERY important to me and you guys in part are a link to that heritage and I greatly value the input of the group.
But to be clear, not looking for grammar input I am looking for cultural and Finnish language input. as well as things you would like to see in the story. I will be all too happy to drop OCs in every now and again or feature ideas that are fun.

so please and thank you. I would love to hear from you guys on what you think and any input you have

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1