Sweetie Belle 1,642 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

(Courtesy of Claire Corlett)

Dude, just stop it. This was creepy the last time you posted one of her videos.

4725919 This is the case of me playing the projectionist to one of her videos; I'm not stealing from her, and even if I had been stealing from her, would the number of people I expect to come here get mad at either of us as a result?

I never accused you of stealing. I don't know how you got it in your mind that anyone under the age of 70 would ever equate posting an embedded video with stealing. This has nothing to do with stealing.

This is about you giving a very strong impression that you're a creeper who is unhealthily obsessed with a teenage girl.

And now I also have the impression that your intelligence is a little below average.

4725962 You said clearly, and let's quote here:

That could very easily have made the source attributed to me by an unsuspecting individual.

I am also not a creeper who is unhealthily obsessed with a teenage girl. If you're looking for creepers who were unhealthily obsessed with teenagers (and younger people!), go talk to That Guy Who Was Once Fat But Now Isn't, aka Jared Fogle.

I am a very intelligent person, thank you very much.

Oh, gods... I forgot he was that moron.

That could very easily have made the source attributed to me by an unsuspecting individual.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. All of the individual words make sense, but I can't parse your sentence. Wait... are you saying someone might have read that sentence and thought I was saying that you posted it on YouTube instead of Claire? Anyone who believed that would have to be an even bigger idiot than you've shown yourself to be.

I said nothing about attribution. I said you were creepy.

Jared Fogle

Nice deflection.

I am a very intelligent person, thank you very much

No, you're not.

I refer you to the link in my previous post.

4725980 Let's add the emphasis:

are you saying someone might have read that sentence and thought I was saying that you posted it on YouTube instead of Claire? Anyone who believed that would have to be an even bigger idiot than you've shown yourself to be.

Of course they would've. Some even would've had my intelligence (which is VERY HIGH).

I'm not creepy so stop calling me that.

Also, you win high points for catching the fact that I don't unhealthily obsess with teenagers.

4725984 You just attacked me. I'm reporting you.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Locked.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12