Alicorns 341 members · 266 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

OK so in my story. (Click here if you wish to read it. All Ocs are my creation.) I have to write a second chapter today. I was thinking that Fang. (Main character and king of monsters.) Meets Sulfuric Acid. (A Königschlange. A pony that can change its form into that of a pony/king coba hybrid, that has the ability to spit posion and acid when they want to.) Acid was hired by Luna to protect Fluttershy three days after she was kidnapped by a budding serial killer/ sociopath. Fang can see that Acid is a Königschlange and gets angry. Königschlange have a long history of working for... Unsavory characters... They are usually killers hired by each branch of the mob due to their ability to spit acid and completely destroy evidence of criminal activity.

So in this chapter Fang fights Acid and then Acid ends up taking a bolt of magic when it hits a mirror and bounces off and in Fluttershy's direction. Acid then blocks it with his body to protect Fluttershy and in the process his one of his lungs is punctured. Before he passes out he says. "I already failed the mission Luna gave me..."

So what would you call the chapter?

Also I just want to know... Would you have Fang get his doctors to save Acid? Or would you let him die? The doctors in Transylmaneia (Fang's kingdom.) are good enough to repair damaged organs without hurting the patient.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1