Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

The Meyer has returned. And........its not looking good As I'm sure you can tell by my avatar, I prefer......more fuck-mothering vampire types. In honor of this, I have created this one-shot.

Alucard walked the grim streets of.......somewhere in the Washington State.....alone. The sun was beginning to creep over the horizon. His servant, Seras Victoria had just cleared out a coven of wannabe vampires and werewolves. Now he was heading to his private jet he had used to get there when they had heard about the vampires in the first place.

Yet, he felt a presence. A dark presence, one that reminded him of that bastard priest.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw him!

Edward Cullen, the brunette pretty boy who belonged to that pathetic coven!

"You!" He said angrily, and a bit dryly.

"Me." Alucard smirked, showing off that all his teeth were sharpened fangs. "You must be that Cullen boy. Hahahahahaha! Thanks for the target practice. Now, I will offer this only once! Leave. Shoo boy! Your not even worth me shooting your heart. It'd be a waste of silver."

"You dare mock me!" Edward said angrily. "You killed my family! You wretch, do you know who you speak with?!"

"Oh, I know who I speak with, pretty boy. You're just not worth my time." Alucard grinned before beginning to walk away. When suddenly, he was slammed into from behind, and sent flying into a tree.

"Insolent fool." Edward said angrily, before turning around, but as he did, he heard cackling. The corpse of that wretched mocker began calling bmadly as it stood up from the tree, its wounds closing the moment it was free.

"You want to fight me? Then let's fight!" Alucard said, before the symbols on his gloves began to glow crimson. "Situatian A: Recognized. Abilaty Restrictions released for a limited time until the enemy is rendered silent! Now, Cullen! Let me show you how a real vampire does battle!"

Crimson mist filled the street, before eyes opened around Cullen, all staring into him and judging. Then, a hound jumped fourth, and ramming into Edward, who nearly dodged out of the way, before it went back around for another charge, smoke trailing from it as many eyes stared into him.

He punched it in the snout, stunning it before kicking it back, but a silver gun, the Cassul, attached to a black arm with Alucard's cotton gloved hand holding it, before it fired off a shot into his shoulder, blowing most of it away, before another shot seperated his leg from his knee, causing him to fall back onto the pavement.

He got back up and jump-ran, before another shot blew his other leg off!

Alucard reformed in fornt of him, his hair flowing wildely as his clothes were changed for a black straight jacket.

"Come on! Attack me! You only suffered the loss of your legs! Regrow them and fight back! Summon up your familiars and reply in kind!" Alucard said with mad glee.

"What kind of vampire are you?! None of us have this kind of power!"

"I am beyond you, disco boy! I am a real vampire!" Alucard declared, before turning his arm into a hellhound and consuming Edwar

*nearby a member of one of thirteen very diffrent clans of vampire watches* brutal but effective dont you think....*another leaner vampire in arcane garb nodded* indeed very much so....shame he beat us too it, i was wondering if my new blood fountain spell would be particularly effective against him...ah well...still its a good thing this isnt our reality...a specticle like this would have endangered the masquarade...*the other nodded as red mist suronded them and they faded from sight* just as well...*the disembodied voice said as they faded away

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2