Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Just as the title says. I prefer being normal but meeting other OCs that are one of these.

If I can't control a werepony transformation, then vampony.

Sorcerer!
Wait, that wasn't one of the choices. Umm... Werepony Sorcerer!

(You do realize that there were in werewolf means man right? We really should try to come up with a better name for them.)

Personally, I prefer the persona of a symbiotic possession.

1684094 After reading this link,

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=pony

I propose the term, poulwolf or poulewolf. As it is a shortening of poulenet. Not the best suggestion but it's all I could scrounge up.

If it is a one like the Rosario vampire vampires the vampony.

1684727 You know how there's that guy in the Dragon Age who's got a demon of justice in him? Exactly like that.

1684094 I'd call 'em Equuwolves. "Equu" as in "Equine" and "wolf" as in... wolf.

That being said I'm much more of a werewolf kinda guy. Except for the transformations... Besides that it just adds a sort of animality to our (admit it) boring lives. Plus, you don't have to survive solely on blood.

1687454 Yeah somethin like that

I love rping as wereponies:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

1683643 If my avatar was not a dead give away, I prefer vampires over lycans. I have always been a night creature at heart, however I prefer speed and intellect over brute strength and ferocity.

1713039 And the strength. Gotta love crushin' some skulls with one hoof/hand like it's butter.

1714497 Or rip and tear. That is always good times. :raritywink:

1717813 Or ripping a pony in half with your bare hooves AS A VAMPONY!

1718664 So long as they deserved it of course. Although, it may require a mop afterwards... :pinkiecrazy:

1718768 And much windex. But still, STRONK!

1718768 Got any ideas for a supernatural Rp?

hmmm....:applejackunsure: would have to go with vamp, sorry after reading an amazing take on pony vampirsim i have to vote it hands down also here is a link to said story
Vampony chornicles by SteampunkBrony

1722973 Unfortunately no, not at the moment.

werewolf no matter what

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23