Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I've got a story that revolves around an OC werewolf. I was originally going to title it 'Blood Moon' (that's the OC's nickname) but after looking through the stories, I found one with the same title. I hate to have the same title as anyone else, so, does anyone have thoughts for a title?

Equine Heart, Lupine Soul

1363631 basic werewolf type stuff like maybe the moons call. or silver in the sky. any info on charecter other than nickname?

Sanguine Moon?

With Fangs Like These...

1363664 ill admit i need publicly apologize for my first one but dude a creedence clearwater reference? really?

How about a Black Sabbath ref?
Black Moon

how about
Crimson Howling Tides

phases of the moon? ugh that kinda blows too but only kinda. depends on the story.

1363631 Lupins' Lament, Call of the werepony, The moons shadow, etc etc. these are off the top of my head

For one to be able to properly come up with a name for something, they must first know more about it other than the main character. For example, I was writing a story where the main character gains the ability to turn into a dragon. that's not enough for someone to come up with a proper name. Simply knowing what the main character is is not enough. Yes, I must admit that you might like one of the names someone posts, but I can am not going to do one because I don't know enough about the story to name it, sorry.

Silver in the Sky... I like it.

Thanks for all the titles! I like them all, but I've decided on "Silver in the Sky."
All the others will be mentioned in the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14