Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,765 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello everypony,

I am in desperate need of fan-art for my story Nightmare. Why? Because I plan on creating a wiki about it. So yes, I am in desperate need of fan-art for the pages of my wiki.

The fan-art I need:

- Rainbow Dash (The Chariot leader)

- King Sombra (de-powered form)

- Greystone

- Constella Star

- Transformed Twilight (aka Vampony Twilight)

- Siofra (changeling scientist / doctor)

Thank you all in advance for your help. Post your artwork below, and feel free to message me directly if you have any questions. This would be a huge help to me, I love you all.

Rainbow Dash (Chariot Leader)

First Picture : There is a Dashie Wearing a Wizard robes and using a Spear, Maybe a Flashback of her past when her village was attack by vampires/ Vampires Pawns (Artist: seanica)

2th Picture : Not much to comment, Samurai Dash or Rainbow Bushin, Sonic Ronin ? (Artist:asimos)

3th Picture : A Nord Rainbow Dash, that Explain why the love of Cider, and that comes with double Axes ( Artist: mirapony )

4th Picture : Plate mail Dashie, Stayed in the legion time enough to see that isnt the life for her, now is a "simple" chariot leader ( Artist: dimfann)

5th Picture: Dashie that too recently get out of war on the North, still suffer with the death of the his friend, the lost of her wing and sometimes pass whole nights woken up because "they might still out there" when asked who are they she when in total silence, they are the Ghost of the ones she failed to protect, one of this victictims was fluttershy (Artist:renokim)

6~7th Pictures: Dashie in full Set of Armor of Claudsdale (Respectivly Artists: spier17 and miss-glitter)

8th Picture: An Angel Disguised as simple Mortal and been a angel from the class Guardian, never recusing a fight, but also never had lost one (Artist: legacy350)

9~10th Pictures: Black full Plate Armor with a Broadsword, You and your sister in arms recevied equal training, but she followed the Succesfull and you, Failed in every step and ened up by luck has Leader of chariot

- King Sombra (de-powered form)
(For this one i Composed for Side history of , believe me of not, redemption through BDSM with Fluthershy being a Dominatrix(!?)...not by her option of course. )

- Greystone
(Subject not found)

- Constella Star
(subject not found)

- Transformed Twilight (aka Vampony Twilight)

11th picture: Not much to talk about this Picture, this take notice on her Cutie marke, and her seductive eyes, the mark of a true vampire. ( Artist:vector-brony)

12th picture: Same from above, diferente cutie mark and cutier form too (Artist:magister39)

- Siofra (changeling scientist / doctor)

13th picture: Here we have a Changeling that could be a doctor, again its your call (Artist:theandymac)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2