Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

So I've created a new sea pony OC and I think he's nothing short of awesome.
Ebbin McFlow, badass suit-wearing sea pony even capable of walking on land sort of like Fish-outofwater from Chicken Little. What opportuna-ties do we have now?
First of, Fallout Equestria with sea ponies. And I'm even creating my own Mane 6 in the Crystal Empire, two of which will be sea ponies wearing the aforementioned surface suits.
This group is called Sea Ponies are Awesome but I'm noticing an unfortunate dry spell. Let's fix that.

1163937 Question is, how right? Well, I need some OCs for starters, maybe even settings. PM me with any ideas you think would go great in Fallout: Aquastria or any other sea pony story you can think of.

1164323 You're writing right now. I understand what you're saying, you understand what I'm saying, let's leave it at that.

1164412 Actually, I typed that :moustache:

1164426 I knew you were going to type that. Which is why I included that last part.

1164006 I don't have any OC's yet but I can come up with some concepts based on what I've been making with Doll Divine's Sea Pony creator...

She is called Surf Dreamer,
This sea pony's body type is more like the G1 only with longer straighter hair.
Her hair is primairly hunter green and white, with small pale pink stripes. Her body is dark aqua colored with splotches hunter green splotches on her back.

She lives in the shallows among the lilly pads.

As her name implies, she is a bit of a dreamer it comes from her being a poet, think Maya Angelou type stuff (without the abusive past). She feels herself as not really apart of Under water life or Land, her true dream is to live among the clouds. She wants pegasus freinds but doesn't really know how to make friends at all. She makes a living as a poet, a public speaker, and as a speech writer for politicians.

[img]C:\Users\Christina\Pictures\Surf Deamer[/img]

1165022 That's so cute! I have to hug it now.

1166027You wanted an OC, that is one idea I'm playing around with, feel free to use her. Perhaps I'll post her on the OCs website.

1166105 I'm sorry, this is my first fandom and when I see cute things I just kind of gush.

1166129 NP, I was just trying to help, have you read my story? Let me know what you think?

Yeah, we need some more seapony fanfictions. I mean, I really want to read a seapony fic that has the quality level of, for example, Past Sins, Myths and Birthrights, The Empty Room, etc. Or perhaps more fanart. Thing is, we just need more seapony ANYTHING.

1218180 I love sea ponies, they are the aquatic cuddlinesses. So Ima write Fallout Equestria wit da sea pones and they gonna be so awesome and cuddly and KICK ASS THE WAY THEY TUNNEL THROUGH AN AIR CRAFT CARRIER AND FIGHT A CYBORG PIRATE DOG.

I really need to start reading Fallout. Is it scary at all? Not to be a sissy, but I have nightmares easy.

So......is it?

1223872 The one I'm writing or the other ones? There's a lot of Fallout Equestria stories, I haven't read any of them so I don't know. I hear they're pretty good.

Um.....I don't know, I haven't seen any of them. If it is a crossover, than I probably won't read it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24