Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Arby
Group Contributor

Got a plan for a story? Post it here. It NEEDS to be approved by the three admins before it's initiated. Please post asking about the best time/date for users to RP.

Story Name: (Name of the story)
Premise: (What happens in the story?
Officials: (Are there any official characters taking importance? List them, and who will be controlling who.)

Arby
Group Contributor

Story Name: Blue Stage
Premise: Original Characters are introduced to one another in the city of Canterlot when a band of performers led by Trixie, and known as "Blue Stage," arrive in the capital city and issue a challenge not unlike Trixie's venture to Ponyville.
Officials: Potentially Twilight, potentially a Royal Pony Sister. Characters can be added.

Thespurgin
Group Contributor

363975 Before I start posting plots and arcs, I would like to ask a few things. First of all, setting. I have been told it's FIM-era Equestria, but not told if the majority of the characters are in a general area like ponyville. I also do not know what greater worldmap we're using, if any at all.
As far as I know, the best expanded map and the one I prefer is Hlissner's map: "The Known World" as shown here.

Also, I assume that because a passive setting is being used, a canon timeline will occur over the course of the adventures we have, and that events will build upon each other like a book instead of some episode system like spongebob.

Are these correct assumptions?

Fausticorn
Group Admin

FYI Arby's kinda given up on this :facehoof:

Thespurgin
Group Contributor

385093 then maybe you can answer my questions? :pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5