Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Name: Runeplate
Species: Poneh
Race/Breed: Unicorn
Special Talent: Able to create spikes, pillars, walls or a gigantic boulder.
Appearance:

Cutiemark:

Skill in Magic: Stamp runes and rune patterns on earth and manipulate the affected area.
Limits:
- Only earthly materials such as dirt, rock, mud, gems, steel, etc. (in other words, similar to earthbending)
- Can only place runes within 25ft radius.
- Can only lift one large item due to magical weight. Largest can lift is about 15x15ft of stone block.
Items: A saddlebag of special runestones and a shining topaz. Cannot do long-ranged rune placement so he uses runestones to do the manipulations.(ie set spike traps from afar by throwing one.)
History: Dropped out of Magic School for Unicorns at 3rd year because "he's too good to learn from there" which is not very true. He only excels on his specialty, but he's unable to do basic magics like short-distant teleportation or small item transformation; but his ego tells him otherwise that he;s too good for learning more.
Status: Gemstone enthusiast and collector. 25 years old. Famous in his field of rune magic.
Attitude: Egocentric on battles and arguments. Sensitive to other's injuries(too caring). Lazy to follow instructions.
Miscellaneous Info: Greedy eyes for rare gems.

Fausticorn
Group Admin

Approved, good job with exact limits :twilightsmile:

Arby
Group Contributor

I'm fine will everything but Rune's connection with Rarity. I'm not one for having connections with mane characters.

SirOctavian
Group Admin

Rune, apart from what we've discussed on IRC - and what these two have said - I'd approve this.

changes:
-deleted his connection to Rarity, and few stuffs too.
-clarified few descriptions about him and his skills.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5