Changelings and You 147 members · 137 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I have been writing a story and come up with a theory. What if a pony actually loves a changeling even after knowing that they are a changeling. Maybe then the changeling can feed off their love, while the pony still keeps on pumping out more because the changeling is the one they are in love with. Then the love will continue for the changeling and the changeling can keep feeding while being in a relationship with that pony. Is this getting confusing, cause with it is I'm sorry but I hope you get what I mean.

2905463 I'm working on a series of stories on this premise.

I just had to find a pony(pegasus) fitting the description in the first place.

Once the family is firmly based in the story, how could the mare not love her changeling?

I guess it does make perfect sense to me.

you could look at; The Lovely Little Changeling , to see if I'm missing something?

this is merely the first story, and it does start out a bit after the initial first meeting, which I am currently working on.

Ok thanks, I really only asked if the idea was reasonable. I got idea after thinking of changelings a bit like vampires. I am writing my story Psychotic Love, I'm sure you can find it, which I like to say that this is probably my first successfully story, being that I have 8 likes to only 1 dislike despite there being a few.... Ok alot of grammar and spelling mistakes. Thanks.

2909931 from what you say, you didn't expect ponies to enjoy a story with happy changelings?
There are several groups for the stories, and their followers.
You may consider looking for them, possibly joining, since you're enjoying writing the story.
This story would qualify as a nicely romantic ship too, so there should be plenty of fun in this story.

I guess even these, so long as the story is readable, shouldn't sink the spirits for the readers?

Really thank ya very much, but tell me though how many writing errors could you find. Please be truthful, it shall only help me improve in the end.

2910099 You're quite welcome.
I'd just need to find your story in order to read it, before I could say.
Aside from that, I'm not quite the editor.
Though I guess I could chance a look, from the premice, it could be plenty of fun reading.

2910230 Thanks you very much, I don't quite know how to set up links yet but you could just go to my profile and find it from there. Again thanks.

2910253 when you write a post/reply, you'd see a line of icons.
look at the second group, 'a chain of 3 links', that's how to post links.
fill in the 'address' and the name of your link, to what you're hoping for us to see.

Ok thanks, I'll put a link up later for others to see.

2912360 Looking forwards to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11