Changelings and You 147 members · 137 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Quantum_Shift
Group Admin

Howdy everyone, I'm the group creator, and I've been utterly silent for ages. I'd like to apologize for that, I totally failed to notice how much the group was growing!

But seeing how it is getting bigger, I'd love to see some active discussion about the various forms of changeling hives, groups, and individuals in the many Equestrias in the interstitial void of the multiverse.

In case you're wondering about the word 'Interstitial', here's the [Dictionary.com] notes about the word, and in particular, we're talking in forms of anatomy, as the Interstitial Void is what's between different, separate versions of reality.

Anyways, if you want to describe one of your various types of Changelings, and give more background info on how their structures, anatomy, society, etc. work, just send me a note, and I'll make it so you can start your own thread! As well, I'll be removing some of my older threads about the previous version of the Changelings I was making, and be making discussion threads about which portions of various hives everyone is working with.

Who knows, maybe we'll create a massive, unified Changeling Evolution Tree, that Hasbro likes and can use. Probably not, but maybe one that everyone on Fimfiction uses would be closer, though still a bit of a massive undertaking.

Anyways, thanks for joining the group, throwing your stories on here, and generally being awesome people. If I get enough requests, I'll even do an Ask and Response thread for you guys to ask me questions about various stuff about the changelings I've created and such, or ones for other authors that want to do that in a larger forum.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1