One Piece Bronies 336 members · 59 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Fullmetal Pony
Group Admin

Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon, All. Well, I've finally cleared the War of the Best. Not gonna lie, had been nervous about that since the very beginning. It's just so big and epic, and I know I still failed to capture some of the really great moments (Hi Koby, you still get haki as a consolation prize).

Anyway, I'm in the mood to celebrate as My Little Pirates moves into its final arc: The Blackbeard Invasion. :pinkiegasp: So, before all hell breaks loose (along with finding out just what happened to the Straw Hat Ponies) shall we do an AMA?

What would be - in your opinion - the most favored Set Adrift story you've crafted? The one you feel most proud of, per se?

Why did you kill off Chopper?

Fullmetal Pony
Group Admin

I'm split between either Nami or Sanji. Those ones came really clear to me on how they'd go and what jokes to pull. Although, if you know what happens to Franky in the actual story, he might vie for best Set Adrift when I finish his tale.

Not dead

Uh, hello. Earth to FMB he got roasted by garble and, as he wasn't in Guard point He won't be getting up from it eesh

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5