One Piece Bronies 336 members · 59 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Yo, what the hell happened this week?

Bruh, this chapter was CRAZY. Oda can't just drop this fuckin chapter on us out of nowhere. He can't expect us to go back to Wano after this. I need answers man.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, ODA?

Big News Morgan's throwing hands with Cipher Pol

Something happening to Vivi or Cobra

Sabo somehow, probably involved in this. And potentially dead. Or framed as assassin.

Everyone now knows he's still alive. Or dead. Again. Poor Dadan and Makino (also, Shanks' baby is there)

Doflamingo is getting newspapers in Impel Down.

Black beard is on the move.

X Drake is a fucking TRIPLE AGENT and in a SECRET GOVERNMENT SPECIAL FORCES UNIT WITH COBY. (called "Sword"

Coby on his way to arrest Boa Hancock, 'cause THE SHICHIBUKAI ARE ABOLISHED!!!

Weevil getting surrounded by Marines. Probably on the island Marco is right now. Idk, it looks kinda similar, I think.

Making an interesting chapter :pinkiehappy:

X Drake is a fucking TRIPLE AGENT and in a SECRET GOVERNMENT SPECIAL FORCES UNIT WITH COBY. (called "Sword"

Coby on his way to arrest Boa Hancock, 'cause THE SHICHIBUKAI ARE ABOLISHED!!!

Speaking of Coby, did you happen to notice his new title card? He's a rear admiral now. (Unless he already was in a previous chapter and I just missed it earlier.)

He was Captain when he scolted Rebecca to the Levely... now he is just below Smoker.

Unless I don't see Sabo's vivre card fully burned, heis still alive to me.

Here's what I think happened.

Either Cobra or Vivi was attacked. Cobra may have been successfully killed, but Vivi definitely survived.

Sabo finds the scene of the crime, but Coby is right behind him. Coby assumes the Revolutionary Army was behind the assassination and engages in combat with Sabo. He holds him off just long enough for reinforcements to arrive and Sabo is on the run. For this deed, Coby was promoted to Rear Admiral.

But let's talk about Blackbeard for a second. What is he after?

I find it unlikely that he would persue the Mera Mera no Mi again, but let's look at what else was mentioned this chapter.

The Kingdom of Alabaster is in turmoil. Most of the strongest Marines are going after the Shichibukai. Blackbeard might be after Pluton.

I believe, he is after any of the remaining Warlords who may be in need of assistance since they are no longer protected. I place that Buggy would likely join out of desperation, Mihawk is probably fine on his own but could, Hancock seems pretty confident in her and her people's abilities, and Weevil might join if his mother says its okay.

Well, he's gonna have a hard time getting it. That Poneglyh only revealed the location of it, but the blueprints were destroyed by Franky. Its possible that both him or Iceberg could recreate it, but I doubt Blackbeard knows they know or how to read Poneglyphs (unless he has the Voice of All)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7