Criticism Central 110 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
All American
Group Admin

I'm sitting here bored out of my skull and was wondering if anyone wants to crit' Devil's Due for me. I already know that there is a few spelling/grammatical error here and there from chapters 1-10 due to not having an editor. That isn't what I am asking. I want you to go in and talk to me about the content. I already know that I do combat well but it is the romance and slice o' life chapters I am worried about. Just be blunt with me about it. You have to try hard to hurt my feelings.

366775 I will be honest, the beginning suck ass. I'm sorry, but.. Its true. Heres a quote from your first commenter, IraqLobstah.

-"Ryan has had enough. He has spent 21 years of his life alone, forgotten, and unloved"
Okay, stop it right there.

This is a PAINFULLY standard HIE fic, isnt it? Do I even need
to read this to understand what is going to happen?-

This is always how it begins. Human sad. Human dies or human brought to Equestria through either deliberate or accidental means. Human happy. Shipped with a pony.

Secondly, you go against one of YOUR OWN HiE rules! Why the hell did Rainbow Dash just suddenly fall In love with Ryan? Was I not paying enough attention when I read this? Did he save her from a changling? If so, that was still AFTER they boned...

Thats all I got, Il add when I can.

All American
Group Admin

Remember how I changed the bio shortly after that and how I have been trying to expand on the reasons for the romance? I'll try and expand on that shit later but I know that the end is approaching rapidly and the sequel... heh... the sequel will be brutal. I hope you like violence, angst, and swearing. It is basically gonna take everything Devil's Due set up and smash it into pieces.

EDIT: I came up with those rules around chapter 20 when I realized how cliches my fic was.

All American
Group Admin

You seem to be taking this in stride. Give me your hypothesis on what will happen based on the sample I gave. It will please me.

Sample? What sample? And the taking It In stride Is just my nature.. Laid back and what not.:ajsmug:

All American
Group Admin

He'll show up later. Trust me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9