Twilight and Spike 965 members · 2,223 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

That was a really good episode, and a good Spike victory there too...

Now I get the canon sets it up where Spike is more of a brother to both Shining and Twilight, but really... it depends on a narrative of any fanfiction. Whether you write them as a brother/sister duo or (like me and others) write them as mother/son, it really falls to what kind of story you write for them.

So don't let others tell you to follow canon or else... rather just keep writing how you perceive the two to be. :twilightsmile:

All too true, besides, even after seeing this episode I still see twilight and spike as mother and son (Even as lovers in some stories and fanfic I read)

Keep in mind, Spike and Twilight also talked about her mothering relationship towards him in the episode where the fake-father showed up. I think the relationship is supposed to be nuanced: he's neither their sibling, nor her child, but if not, what is he?

Obviously, Spike always looked at Twilight and Shinning as brothers. Afterwards, I think Spike sees Twilight more than a sister but not to the degree of a mother, is part of Sparkle family; In spite of everything, I'll continue thinking that Spike and Twilight are the perfect couple, but I'm afraid it's possible that Hasbro leaves them in the familyzone. Maybe is time to say goodbye to our favorite and beloved shipping 😖

But you know what? This relationship will be hard to explain. Love? Family affection? A simple friendship? Slavery? Maybe we will not see something like that in a long time, and that makes it something even deeper.

Twispike Forever :twilightsmile: :heart: :moustache:

Whatever the plot needs him to be in a particular episode.

I don't think it's even that you guys, I think the point is that it doesn't really matter what his position is, only that he's part of the family. Some family situations are like that, where it's hard to put an exact terminology down when it comes to relationships...

Better be worth something. This is the final season after all. :applejackunsure:

Make him taller one day!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7