Twilight and Spike 965 members · 2,223 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So, I was watching "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies", and I noticed a little tid bit in there that got me thinking. There was no need for them to wear Rarity's camomod at all in "Gauntlet of Fire". They could have just used the transformation spell, and become Dragon's like Spike, and helped him and Ember out that way. Would have been comedic if Garble showed he sort of recognized them, but couldn't place his claw on it.

But what do you guys think? Should they have used the transformation spell so they didn't have to hide under things like fake boulders and tree stumps, and what have you? Or was the Camomod the way to go?

Remember at the end how Rainbow wanted Twilight to turn her into a griffon or a dragon and Twilight refused? It seems likely that's because there's some reason why that's a bad idea.

How would it be a bad idea if they are trying to blend in? Would have been a lot more convincing then Rarity's camomod.

Rarity: I beg your pardon?!

Me: Eep! *I gallop away.*

Rarity: *chases after me* Get back here you ungreatful bat pony.

Me: Please, not the tuxido! Anything but the tuxcido! *I continue to gallop away.*

5736356 We don't know why it would be a bad idea because we don't know why Twilight refused to cast the spell on Dash. But we know Twilight likes casting spells, so she must have had a reason not to in this case. And it's entirely possible that that reason is the answer to your question, we just don't know what it is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4