The GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE 1,058 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Now to spin it in a way that doesn't come up much.

I have read the old Trixie/Luna Ships I have read the trixie Luna Aprentice fics.

I am looking for a fic where Trixie is a relative of Luna. Basicaly like this.
Luna had a kid once and named her something lulamoon or lunamoon or whatever it is and then she was banished to the moon... well 1000 years later she comes back and hunts down any survivors to get her family back... or really I am just looking for a hey trixie your related directly By blood to princess luna fics. Anyone got any?

If Luna had kids, there would probably be many thousands of descendants by now.

It has been a thousand years, after all.

Was going in that direction with my first fic, Crucible. But that is basically Oh Hiatus ForeverTM. So will likely never get to the point where Luna and Trixie meet and talk about it.

I'm actually writing one for the Everfree Northwest Contest here soon. :pinkiehappy: I'm going to make it where she's actually Luna's daughter. You'll see how. Lol. :raritywink:

wow really? there isn't a single fic then about Trixie somehow being related to Luna.

I mean i look at the name Lulamoon and once misstyped it lunamoon... and ever since then it was stuck in my mind. Like maybe Luna had a kid she named her Lunamoon and after she was banished Her kid decided to keep the name Lunamoon as a secondary name. Like Sparkle is in some peoples mind. Anyway the name lunamoon changed sometime and became lulamoon instead and well 1000 years down the road Trixie Lulamoon is born and raised. Gets kicked out of ponyville and Luna finds out the Lunamoon clan is still alive and kicking.

Names change. Languages change.

It's indeed not so difficult for Lunamoon/Luna's Moon to become Lulamoon. :twilightsmile:

It's a crime against all that is decent in this world!

Solar Child: Burden of the Crown by Dragon Genesis
This is the sequel to Solar Child which is undergoing another rewrite.

There's a fic called Scootamom where a subplot is about that. It has a spinoff all about Trixie too, if you're interested.

2877223 don't get me started on scootamom i have read that thing like 8 times I just wish it would update.

If trixie's full name is Beatrice Lulamoon then it would translate to the blessed princess luna

if it is only trixie then the bringer of joy princess luna

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10